Performing repetitive computer tasks can have negative health effects like stress injuries and even carpal tunnel. Upgrade to a newer standard of computer mousing with the OrthoMouse Wireless Ergonomic Mouse by OrthoVia and feel what better ergonomics can do for your work style.
Its unique contoured shape was designed to minimize pressure on arm and hand muscles, and can be used whether you're trying to prevent injuries or curtail them.
- Mix-and-match adapters enable users to change size of mouse for fit
- 5 buttons mean there are a variety of ways to use the mouse
- 3 scroll buttons
- Class 1 laser sensor provides excellent tracking accuracy
- Anti-skid texture and optical sensor prevent hand and wrist pronation
- Low force buttons reduce stress from button clicking
- Plug and Play with USB dongle
- USB dongle stores inside battery compartment when not in use
|Optical sensor||Adjustable DPI (800, 1200, 1600)|
|Compatability||Windows 7, XP, 2000, ME, 98, Vista, Mac OS, Linux|
Don't let a jar of pickles, olives, or your grandmother's jam cause pain or injury. Trying to open a stubborn jar requires high hand forces which lead to unnecessary strain. A jar opener decreases the grip strength necessary to open the often-stuck jar. Keep your hands safe with an UPLIFT jar opener, free with your purchase.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.