The 3M Ergonomic Wireless Mouse Large & Small has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit the Ergonomic Mouse page.
Mousing just got more interesting. Introducing the revolutionary Ergonomic Wireless Mouse from 3M - it's the flexible use mouse that can help stop repetitive motion injuries in their tracks.
Thanks to its vertical grip that keeps your arm in a neutral angle during use, you can mouse comfortably without all of the stresses that come with performing repetitive tasks throughout the workday.
Employ the 3M Ergonomic Wireless Mouse Large & Small for better ergonomics and feel the difference in your working comfort from the first click.
- Available in 2 sizes: Large and Small
- Thumb button at the top of the vertical grip has left and right click functions
- Easy electronic scrolling lets you navigate with a single click
- Wireless, USB compatible plug and play
- Soft-touch painted surfaces for added comfort
- Vertical handle design keeps wrist/hand in neutral position
- Small size makes for easy storing and carrying
- 2 year warranty
|Models||Small - EM550GPS
Large - EM550GPL
|Compatibility||Microsoft - Windows XP, Vista
Apple - Mac OS 10 X v10.4.X, v10.5.X
Also compatible w/ all later versions of PC OS & Mac OS systems listed
Ergonomic Mice by 3M
Choose your size
Your 3M ergonomic mouse comes in one of two sizes.
|Small||5.4" W x 5.4" D x 4.5" H|
|Large||5.5" W x 5.5" D x 5.2" H|
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
First, I love the joystick mouse. It really has helped tremendously with numbness and pain in my wrist and hand. I have 2 of them in fact. the one I use with Windows, at work, has been a real treat. The only issue is the left click button sometimes is difficult to use because it over selects what you want. On the Mac, at home, though you lose the function of the third button. At work I very much appreciate the scrolling option of the third button. Also the one at home the left click button sticks sometimes which is really annoying. Otherwise I live by these things...
I've been using the 3M Ergonomic mouse for several years. My original wired version still works after about 6 years of use. My one-and-a-half-year-old wireless version recently stopped working. At first, I'd have to click several dozen times at the beginning of each day for it to work reliably. Now, the cursor doesn't move at all. Changing the batteries doesn't help. At the time I bought it, I saw other people complained about the same problem, but I liked the idea of using a wireless mouse. I guess I'll go back to the wired version.
This product comes standard with a 2-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.