Switching out devices due to a lack of USB ports is a drag and slows your workflow; power and charge your devices with the endlessly useful UPLIFT 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub.
This self-powering desk accessory is small, light, and portable for charging and data transfers anywhere on the go, easily turning one USB port into four in a single accessory, giving you lightning fast uploading and downloading speeds you'll appreciate. Just plug in and you're good to go.
- Connect up to 4 USB devices at once
- Transfer data at high speeds up to 5 Gbps
- Compatible with USB 1.1, 2.0, and 3.0 devices
- Plug & play and hot swappable
- Easily portable
- Features type A ports
- Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/Linux/Mac OS 10.X or above
|Compatibility||USB 1.1, 2.0, and 3.0|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
Mac OS 10.X or above
- My computer already has USB hubs; why do I need another one?
Most modern computers and laptops come with 2 or 4 USB ports. If you're like us, you want to maximize your ability to power and charge your devices at your workstation. That's where the UPLIFT 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub comes in handy.
- Will this work with USB 2.0 or 1.1?
You bet! Our UPLIFT 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub was designed to work with USB 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 enabled devices.
- How does the hub work?
The UPLIFT 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub is easy to use. Start by plugging the unit's USB cord into your computer's USB port, turning 1 port into 4 in an instant.
- What kind of data transferring speeds can I expect from this hub?
Our UPLIFT 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub boasts data transferring speeds of up to 5 Gbps, some of the fastest speeds available today.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.