Switching out devices due to a lack of USB ports is a drag and slows your workflow; power and charge your devices with the endlessly useful UPLIFT 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub.
This self-powering desk accessory is small, light, and portable for charging and data transfers anywhere on the go, easily turning one USB port into four in a single accessory, giving you lightning fast uploading and downloading speeds you'll appreciate. Just plug in and you're good to go.
- Connect up to 4 USB devices at once
- Transfer data at high speeds up to 5 Gbps
- Compatible with USB 1.1, 2.0, and 3.0 devices
- Plug & play and hot swappable
- Easily portable
- Features type A ports
- Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/Linux/Mac OS 10.X or above
|Compatibility||USB 1.1, 2.0, and 3.0|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
Mac OS 10.X or above
|Shipping dimensions||10'' W x 3'' H x 7'' D, 1 lbs|
- My computer already has USB hubs; why do I need another one?
Most modern computers and laptops come with 2 or 4 USB ports. If you're like us, you want to maximize your ability to power and charge your devices at your workstation. That's where the UPLIFT 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub comes in handy.
- Will this work with USB 2.0 or 1.1?
You bet! Our UPLIFT 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub was designed to work with USB 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 enabled devices.
- How does the hub work?
The UPLIFT 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub is easy to use. Start by plugging the unit's USB cord into your computer's USB port, turning 1 port into 4 in an instant.
- What kind of data transferring speeds can I expect from this hub?
Our UPLIFT 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub boasts data transferring speeds of up to 5 Gbps, some of the fastest speeds available today.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.