It's a task lamp! It's a floor lamp! It's a customizable, adaptable, infinitely-adjustable light source that helps you work better and with less eye strain. It's the E7 LED Desk Lamp with Clamp by UPLIFT Desk, and it's about to provide you with better lighting, whatever the job calls for.
Eye strain starts small; at first you might notice yourself squinting when you perform certain tasks. You can try to work through it, but failure to adjust to the correct lighting can lead to bigger problems, like headaches. This is when you might start to notice a major drop in your productivity. Don't try to work with less-than-optimal lighting, give yourself more freedom to choose your rays with the E7.
With the E7 LED Desk Lamp, you'll be able to enjoy an adjustable, directional light source that lets you pick the exact amount of lighting at your work area. The lamp's stepless dimming feature fluidly increases or decreases the light's intensity, all users have to do is push and hold down the power button, and let go when they reach the level of brightness they want. The head rotates and the body can be posed in different positions so users can angle the light exactly where they need it from task to task.
Set the mood with a soft light or turn up the brightness for those detail-oriented jobs. With an updated twist on the traditional architect lamp, you'll love the smart minimalist style you assimilate when you add the E7 to your desk decor.
When you're ready for it, the E7 LED Desk Lamp with Clamp by UPLIFT Desk puts you in total control of your lighting, from top to bottom.
- Lamp head rotates to provide directional light for a variety of tasks
- Multiple axes of adjustability thanks to bendable joints in the lamp's body
- Stepless dimming feature lets users fine-tune their light's brightness
- Provides soft, diffused light with no glare, no flickering, and no ghosting
- Modernized architect task lamp design suits many office styles
- Energy-efficient and energy-saving bulbs boast a 50,000 hour lifespan
- Comes with clamp mount with the option to add on desk and floor bases
- Clamps neatly onto desks up to 2.25" thick
- High-grade Aluminum alloy construction
- Available in white, blue, and black color options
- Base color options are black, white, and silver
|Range of adjustability||150° from the base|
|Lamp head rotation angle||190°|
|Angle adjustment||Lamp head: 190°
First joint: 110°
Second joint: 210°
|Lamp height||34" H|
|Lamp head length||13.6" L|
|Desk base diameter||7.9"|
|Desk base weight||5 lbs. 2 oz.|
|Floor base height||33.8" H|
|Floor base weight||8 lbs.|
|Floor base diameter||9.1"|
|Max desk thickness for clamp||2.25"|
|Material||Aluminum (lamp), Iron (bases)|
|Certifications||UL (Canada and U.S.)|
|Shipping dimensions||Desk Lamp - 8'' W x 21'' H x 3'' D, 3.05 lbs
Desk Base - 8'' W x 1.75'' H x 8'' D, 5.45 lbs
Floor Base - 13.25'' W x 2.25'' H x 19'' D, 8.15 lbs
- What is a task light?
A task light is used to shine light on a small area and allows you to perform a task with the correct level of lighting you need. We love the E7 LED Desk Lamp with Clamp by UPLIFT Desk because it's easy-to-customize directional lighting. Pick your level of lighting from the dimming intelligent LEDs and enjoy work with a well-lit workspace.
- How many different light settings does this come with?
The E7 LED Desk Lamp with Clamp by UPLIFT Desk provides light via a fluid dimming feature - this lets you fine-tune the amount of lighting you have until it's just right. Just touch and hold the power button to dim or increase your light. Release the button when you're at the level of light you want. It's that easy!
- Can I get this in any other colors?
Yes, get your E7 LED Desk Lamp with Clamp by UPLIFT Desk in blue, black, or white color options. Desk and floor bases are available in black, white, and silver.
- How adjustable is the light?
Very adjustable! The E7 LED Desk Lamp with Clamp by UPLIFT Desk swivels left and right in either direction from the base, so you can cast light over your entire work area with ease. The E7's lamp head also rotates, and light is easily directed thanks by the lamp's poseable joints.
- How long do the LED bulbs last?
Thanks to the intelligent and energy efficient LEDs, this lamp has a 50,000 hour lifespan. That's enough life for years of well-lighted work, with no need to switch out bulbs like you would with an incandescent desk lamp.
Add some light to your desk with the E7 LED Desk Lamp with Clamp by UPLIFT Desk, available in blue, black, or white. This clamp-on LED lamp shines in more ways than one. The color choices make color-coordinating the accessories on your UPLIFT Desk easy. While the ambient lighting eases eye strain as you stare at your harsh computer screen day in and day out.
The Desk Base for the E7 LED Desk Lamp with Clamp by UPLIFT Desk comes in silver, black, and white. This colored base turns the clampable E7 Desk Lamp into a more traditional desk light. Installation is easy, just remove the LED light from the clamp and insert it into the Desk Base. Soon you will have a light that is easy on the eyes while easing eye strain caused by poor lighting.
The optional Floor Base matches the E7 LED Desk Lamp with Clamp by UPLIFT Desk. This silver, black, or white base replaces the clamp to turn your clamp-on desk lamp into a floor lamp. Just remove the clamp and then insert the desk lamp into the floor base.
Receive your accessories even sooner! Just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production and ship your order the same day. If placed after 3 pm, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
Note: Expedited production is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in adding expedited shipping to your order, please contact us directly.
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.