- Modern architect task lamp with LED lighting offers a soft, glare-free glow without ghosting or flickering
- Lamp head is fully flexible - adjusts at multiple axes for best possible rotation and reach
- Stepless dimming ability lets you fine-tune the brightness to your preference
- Base sits on the floor, and reaches comfortably over your desk or chair without taking up desk space
- Adapt into a desk lamp if you prefer - clamp is included for desks up to 2.25" thick
- Color options allow you to coordinate or contrast with your existing office decor
- LED bulbs are 80% more energy efficient than incandescent lighting, and will provide years of focused light - over 50,000 hours!
Effective lighting does more than just set the right mood - it works to keep you healthy and relaxed as you go about your day. Minimize eye strain and be productive longer with the E7 LED Floor Lamp by UPLIFT Desk.
The E7's architect-style design is both an attractive and functional fixture to add to your office or living space. Many floor lamps do not allow for adjustments, but flexibility is where the E7 really shines. The high-grade aluminum alloy construction has two joints along the neck to allow you to expand or retract the lighting as you need, and the lamp head itself rotates a full 190 degrees to shift focus and minimize glare. Adjustments are seamless and quick, keeping you properly positioned and never stuck under poor lighting.
Lighting conditions can also change throughout the day. The same lamp that's perfect in the morning might not be so great when there's no sun coming through the window. UPLIFT Desk has designed the E7 to roll with the changes, so it has built in stepless dimming to give you full control over your light intensity. Just hold the power button down to gradually dim the light, and release when it reaches that ideal level. Hold again to bring the light back up. Unlike other lamps that only offer three or four settings, the E7's LED bulbs offer an enormous range of intensity and can be set wherever you need in that moment. And with a 50,000 hour lifespan, you know that bulb will keep shining for years under normal use.
With lamp colors in black and blue - and base colors in silver and black - you can mix and match to fit your own decor. Get a few matching lamps for your office, or create a color palette that works just for you!
|Range of adjustability||150° from the base|
|Lamp head rotation angle||190°|
|Angle adjustment||Lamp head: 190°
First joint: 110°
Second joint: 210°
|Lamp height||34" H|
|Lamp head length||13.6" L|
|Floor base height||33.8" H|
|Floor base weight||8 lbs.|
|Floor base diameter||9.1"|
|Material||Aluminum (lamp), Iron (base)|
|Certifications||UL (Canada and U.S.)|
|Shipping dimensions||Desk Lamp - 8" W x 21" H x 3" D, 3.05 lbs
Floor Base - 13.25" W x 2.25" H x 19" D, 8.15 lbs
- What does a task light do?
Task lights direct lighting to shine specifically on focused areas, adjust to be positioned where they are needed, and allow you to customize the light so that you can minimize strain on your eyes. Task lights are an often-overlooked but essential part of an ergonomic workspace.
- Is this lamp a task light?
Yes! The E7 LED Floor Lamp is a task light. It has the same great adjustments as the UPLIFT E7 Desk Lamp but comes with a floor base so that you do not need to sacrifice valuable desk space. You will enjoy all the same flexibility and value regardless of which E7 you choose.
- But can I put it on my desk if I want to?
Sure! Even though this is a floor lamp, we include a shorter clamp base, which can attach to desktops 2.25" or thinner. If you'd rather this be mounted on your desk, it's a simple change.
- Is it easy to adjust the brightness of the light?
It takes just a single button. The E7 includes a feature called "stepless dimming," meaning you just hold down the power button until the light reaches the level of dimness you like. If it goes too low, hold the button again to bring it back up. It's that easy, and makes for a lamp that is more customizable than anything with pre-set brightness settings.
- How often do I need to change out the bulb?
You should not have to change out the bulb on the E7. Longer-lasting LED lights are designed to continue shining for up to 50,000 hours of use. You could run the lamp all day for up to 11 years and still have light to spare.
- Does the lamp come in different colors?
The lamp itself comes in black or blue. And you can match these to floor bases that come in black or silver. Whether you prefer to go monochrome or you want to spice things up, you can definitely inject a little color into your space.
Light up your home or office with the E7 LED Floor Lamp by UPLIFT Desk, available in blue or black. The black color option is made to match to other UPLIFT desks and accessories, while the blue adds a splash of color to any space.
Floor Base Color
The E7's floor base is available in silver and black. Black will match perfectly to the black lamp option, and silver is a complement to the more vibrant blue lamp. Or if uniform colors aren't your thing, the sky's the limit! Choose the color combination that works for you.
Receive your accessories even sooner! Just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production and ship your order the same day. If placed after 3 pm, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
Note: Expedited production is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in adding expedited shipping to your order, please contact us directly.
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.