Real comfort in a desk chair involves several things: it must be adjustable to the user, it must offer a high degree of range of motion, and it doesn't hurt to be customizable, too. We added affordability to the list, and what we have is an ergo-friendly office chair that aims to assist you throughout all of your tasking. The Eurotech Apollo MT9400 Mesh Back Chair will keep you working and your back supported in all of the right places.
The Apollo model MT9400 comes with a customizable breathable mesh back, a contoured waterfall edge seat, and lumbar support to keep you working when you need to be.
Allow your office the ergonomic upgrades to get to that next level of work and comfort with the introduction of one simple seat.
- Synchro-tilt allows the back and seat tilt together in a preset ratio
- Tilt tension control allows you to increase or decrease the pressure required to tilt and rock the chair
- Tilt lock keeps the back in your chosen positions
- Pneumatic height adjustment lets you select your correct seat height with the flip of a lever
- Waterfall seat alleviates pressure at the back of your knees, promoting better blood flow to your lower extremities
- Back height adjustment positions lumbar support where it fits best
- Height- and width-adjustable arms let you find the position best suited to your work style
- Complies with ANSI/BIFMA standards
|Overall Dimensions||26" W x 19.3" D x 35" - 38.5" H|
|Seat dimensions||20.5" W x 19" D|
|Seat height||18.1" - 21.7" H|
|Back dimensions||19.5" W x 20"H|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
The Apollo MT9400 is available with a black mesh back and custom upholstered seat at a small up-charge
Choose from a variety of different mesh and seat colors that come standard on the Apollo MT9400 Chair.
Choose from a variety of different fabrics for a winning combination of style and comfort. These chairs are considered by Raynor Eurotech to be custom covered chairs. Note: Custom chairs take 5-7 business days to manufacture before they will ship & are not returnable.
|Gunslinger Recycled Leather||Grade 2|
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
All of my staff are using this chair and they seem to like them and I have had no complaints.
I ordered these chairs for my staff and they seem to really enjoy them. I tested one of them out for a couple of weeks as well and there are quite comfortable.
The chair is very durable, and comfortable, and I couldn't be happier with it. Fast shipping, friendly and helpful service.
Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to purchase an ergonomic office chair, but doesn't want to spend $700 .
I had considered purchasing one of the more expensive chairs like the Humanscale Freedom scale, but in the end I just couldn't afford it at this time. The Apollo more than suffices for the time being, it is comfortable to sit in for long periods of time, is solidly built, and it's actually very adjustable. The one flaw might be the arm rests, which are perhaps the flimsiest part of the chair and sometimes the arm adjustment slips when I lean too hard on one arm or the other, especially in the case when I'm pressing on them as I'm standing up. But this requires a lot of force, and I've been careful to not press TOO hard on them. In any case, this is a good chair and suitable for home offices, dorm rooms, etc.
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty on seating components, and a 5-year warranty on the upholstery and foam (excluding armpads).
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.