Breathable mesh back, soft contoured cushion, and padded waterfall seat are some of the major features of the Eurotech Apollo Mesh Chair.
Add in affordability and extreme adjustability in the seat and height and you have a tiltable, configurable chair to keep you working comfortably.
Simple lever adjustments make finding that sitting sweet spot easier than ever. You can even customize the Eurotech Apollo MFT945SL Mesh Chair in your selection of vibrant or subdued fabrics for an ergonomic accessory that promises to merge style and comfort for an better seating solution made just for you.
- Improved new seat slider for extra comfort and adjustability
- Pneumatic height adjustment lets you select the best seat height for you with the flip of a lever
- Waterfall seat greatly eliminates pressure at the back of your knees, promoting better circulation
- Synchro-tilt angles the back and seat tilt together in a preset ratio
- Tilt tension control allows you to increase or decrease the pressure required to tilt or rock the chair
- Back tilt lock, seat tilt, and forward tilt lock for optimal adjustability
- Height- and width-adjustable arms allow you to find the position that supports you ideally
|Overall dimensions||26" W x 20" D x 36" - 40" H|
|Seat dimensions||26" W x 19" - 21" D (with seat slider)|
|Seat height||18.5" - 22" H|
|Back dimensions||19.5" W x 20" - 23" H|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
The Eurotech Apollo MFT945SL Mesh Chair is available with a black mesh back and black seat, or a custom upholstered seat at a small up-charge.
Choose from a variety of different fabrics for a winning combination of style and comfort. These chairs are considered by Raynor Eurotech to be custom covered chairs. Note: Custom chairs take 5-7 business days to manufacture before they will ship & are not returnable.
|Gunslinger Recycled Leather||Grade 2|
|Canyon Vinyl||Grade 3|
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love, love this chair! I ordered two of them (one for me and one for a co-worker) and we both are extremely happy with the ability to personally fit the chair to your needs. I am a petite person and this chair actually adjusts to properly fit my leg length (purchased the sliding seat adjustment) and the back support is wonderful! This chair is very reasonably priced and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for ergonomic comfort!
This is a good chair at the price. I liked the variety of fabric choices. There is a high level of adjustability, it is solid and made well. It is certainly better than any chair I would get at any of the three big office supply chains but costs slightly more. I bought this chair for my home office and it is pretty comfortable. During the day I sit in a Steelcase Think Chair which is vastly superior but 4x the price. Two negatives are that assembly was difficult because some of the controls are in the way of the holes for the screws. I had to get out my own tools to get around the controls. Later I figured out if you slide the seat some the controls do move out of the way. It is hard to see that during assembly and certainly no indication in the instructions. Also, this chair is quite heavy. This chair took quite a while to be delivered but that was not outside my expectation because I ordered a custom fabric. All-in-all I can recommend this chair for a home office. It is a good value.
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty on seating components, and a 5-year warranty on the upholstery and foam (excluding armpads).
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.