Padding on the seat, mesh on the back, with a supporting headrest up top, the Eurotech Apollo MM95SL Mesh Chair with Optional Headrest brings the best in ergonomic seating to the table.
New and improved controls let you adjust the height and amount of lumbar support for more comfy seating, your way. Built-in synchro-tilt keeps your chair angled ideally, with height adjustments being done pneumatically and easily, letting you get back to work.
The Eurotech Apollo Mesh Chair can be customized in your choice of fabric to keep you working in style. Upgrade your current seat and feel the difference in comfort that better back support can give you with one easy addition to your work style.
- New and improved seat slider for additional comfort control
- Synchro-tilt angles the back and seat tilt together in a preset ratio
- Tilt tension control lets you increase or decrease the tension required to tilt or rock the chair
- Tilt lock allows you to lock the back in your preferred position, or leave it unlocked to rock
- Height adjustments are pneumatic, letting you select the correct seat height with the flip of a lever
- Waterfall seat alleviates pressure at the back of your knees, promoting better circulation
- Height- and width-adjustable arms allow you to pick the ideal positions for working comfortably
- Complies with ANSI/BIFMA standards
|Overall dimensions||26" W x 24" D x 40.6 - 44.1" H|
|Seat||20.5" W x 18.5" D|
|Back||21.3" W x 22.4" H|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
The Raynor Eurotech Apollo MM95SL Mesh Chair is available with a black mesh back and black seat, or your choice of any of these custom fabrics on the seat at a small upcharge.
Choose from a variety of different fabrics for a winning combination of style and comfort. These chairs are considered by Raynor Eurotech to be custom covered chairs. Note: Custom chairs take 5-7 business days to manufacture before they will ship & are not returnable.
|Gunslinger Recycled Leather||Grade 2|
The Eurotech Apollo MM95SL Mesh Chair is available with or without a headrest.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We are slowly replacing our old HON chairs. We wanted something that had all the adjustments but was within a reasonable price range. We have purchased quite a few of these chairs over the past 6-8 months and everyone loves them. Only reason for not having 5 stars is that we have had 2 chairs arrive damaged (from transit) but a couple photos and an email to Human Solution= Problem solved
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty on seating components, and a 5-year warranty on the upholstery and foam (excluding armpads).
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.