Supportive mesh back up top, contoured cushion on bottom, and optimal breathability on the back make the Eurotech Apollo Mesh Back Style High Back Chair an ergonomic chair for the ages.
Factor in affordability on the Apollo model MM9500 and you have a unique seating solution that can keep you working comfortably through all of your tasks.
Enjoy the best in height adjustability, giving you a better seat for your work style. You can even customize the seat in your choice of fabric for a chair that fits with your exclusive office vibes.
- Tilt tension control conforms to your weight
- Tilt lock allows you to halt the chair in a specific position
- Synchro-tilt mechanism locks the back and seat together, tilting to your desired angle
- Waterfall seat edge eliminates most of the pressure to the back of your legs when seated
- Width- and height-adjustable arms allow for personalized positioning
|Overall dimensions||26" W x 24" D x 41 - 44.5" H|
|Seat dimensions||20.5" W x 19" D|
|Seat height||18.9" - 22.4" H|
|Back dimensions||21.7" W x 23" H|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
The Eurotech Apollo MM9500 is available with a black mesh back and black seat, or your choice of any of these custom fabrics on the seat at a small upcharge.
Choose from a variety of different fabrics for a winning combination of style and comfort. These chairs are considered by Raynor Eurotech to be custom covered chairs. Note: Custom chairs take 5-7 business days to manufacture before they will ship & are not returnable.
|Gunslinger Recycled Leather||Grade 2|
|Canyon Vinyl||Grade 3|
The Eurotech Apollo MM9500 Mesh High Back Chair is available with or without a headrest.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
All around nice chair: easy to assemble, with lots of adjustments. However, the chair is not designed for small/slender people. If you are a woman, or small man, you may be disappointed (as I was) by the inability to adjust the arms inward toward the seat. Also, if you use a wireless apple mac keyboard, you can't move the arm-rests inward to adjust for the size of the keyboard. The headrest is also limited in it's usefulness for small b/c it attaches to the top of the seat back. It would be nice if it could go lower. Stuck with it now, will make do till i can afford a better chair.
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty on seating components, and a 5-year warranty on the upholstery and foam (excluding armpads).
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.