Revel in a tool that delivers you the most precise measurements of sound with the Extech 407736 Digital Sound Level Meter. The meter measures from 35 to 130 decibels with a 1.5 decibel accuracy and meets ANSI and IEC Type 2 standards.
The meter features fast/slow response time, A/C weighting, Max Hold, and analog AC/DC output for connection to an analyzer or recorder. The tool comes complete with a microphone wind screen, a 9-Volt battery, and a carrying case for portability when you need it.
- Delivers 1.5dB accuracy
- Meets ANSI and IEC 651 Type 2 standards
- 2 measuring ranges: 35 to 90dB (Low) and 75 to 130dB (High)
- Max Hold with reset button
- Built-in calibration check (94dB)
- Analog AC/DC outputs for connection to an analyzer or recorder
- Tripod mount ideal for field use
|Range||Low (35 to 90dB) |
High (75 to 130dB)
|Weighting||A & C|
|Dimensions||9.5" H x 2.7" W x 1" D|
|Weight||7.6 oz (215g)|
The Extech 407736 Digital Sound Level Meter is available with standard factory calibration or with NIST Calibration Certification (adds 5 days to product lead time). NIST certification offers a traceable certificate that satisfies ISO & other regulatory requirements for product accuracy traceability to nationally recognized reference standards.
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.