The Extech 407744 94dB Sound Calibrator has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit the Industrial Equipment Tools page.
The Extech 407744 94dB Sound Calibrator is for use with Extech's sound meters. This tool calibrates and verifies sound level meter operation.
This professional calibrator for 0.5" or 1.0" microphones comes in a rugged, die-cast aluminum housing to ensure it will stand up to wear and tear from constant use in the field.
The Extech 407744 94dB Sound Calibrator calibrates and verifies sound level meter operation and meets IEC standard 60942 1997-11.
- 1kHz sine wave at 94dB is generated to an accuracy of 5% (frequency) and ±0.8dB
- For use on sound level meters with 0.5" or 1.0" microphones
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) is less than 2% at 94dB
- Battery test position with battery status LED displays battery life
|Frequency||Range: 1000 Hz |
|Sound Pressure Level||Range: 94 dB |
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Power Supply||2 heavy duty, alkaline 9V batteries|
|Dimensions||2.2" diameter x 5.6" L|
Test Options Set
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.