The Extech LT300 Light Meter has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit the Industrial Equipment Tools page.
The Extech LT300 Light Meter is a light meter that delivers digital and analog displays of light in Foot-candles or Lux.
Get precise measurements of light every time with Extech.
- Wide range to 20,000Fc or 200,000 Lux with high resolution to 0.01 Fc/Lux
- Relative mode indicates change in light levels, peak mode captures highest reading
- Remote light sensor on 12" (305mm) coiled cable - expandable to 24"
- Utilizes precision photo diode and color correction filter
- Large LCD display with analog bargraph
- Backlight for readings in low light levels
- Complete with 9V battery, light sensor with protective cover, protective holster, and pouch case
|Display||Multi-function 3-3/4 (3999) digit LCD with Bargraph indicator|
|Over range indication||LCD displays 'OL'|
|Spectral response||CIE photopic (CIE human eye response curve)|
|Temperature coefficient||±0.1% per °C|
|Sampling rate||13.3 times per second (bargraph); 1.3 times per second (digital display)|
|Photo detector||Silicon photo-diode with spectral response filter|
|Peak hold||Capture light peaks to 10µS|
|Operating conditions||Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C); Humidity: < 80% RH|
|Storage conditions||Temperature: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 50°C); Humidity: < 80% RH|
|Dimensions||6.5 x 3.0 x 1.7" (165 x 76 x 43mm)|
|Weight||Approx. 14.2 oz. (403g) with battery installed|
|Power supply||9V battery|
Test Options Set
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.