The Extech 407780A Integrating Sound Level Datalogger has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit the Industrial Equipment Tools page.
Enjoy datalogging made simple with the Extech 407780A Integrating Sound Level Datalogger. This tool is designed for accurate sound testing and data collection.
Numerous features and functions are built in to this model for ease of operation, allowing the user to get data rich readouts they need quickly and easily.
For reliable measurements of sound, look no further than the Extech 407780A Integrating Sound Level Datalogger.
- 4-digit multifunction LCD with analog bar graph
- Datalogging function records up to 32,000 readings
- Programmable integration time, plus a real time calendar/clock and Impulse/Fast/Slow response settings
- Precise linearity over wide range (100dB)
- Tripod mount is ideal for use in the field
- Built-in USB interface with included Windows datalogging software
Extech Integrating Sound Level Datalogger Info Sheet
|Measurement Range||30 to 130dB|
|Weighting (A & C)||Yes|
|Response Time (Fast/Slow)||Yes|
|Condenser Microphone||Detachable 0.5" (12.7mm)|
|Dimensions/Weight||10.4x2.8x0.8" (265x72x21mm)/10.9oz (310g)|
Test Options Set
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.