The Focal Sphere Standing Desk has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit our sister site UPLIFTDesk.com and view the Adjustable Height Standing Desks page.
Workstations that need help making optimal use of space can employ the Focal Locus Sphere Workstation to help bring their work area into the next generation of ergonomics. Designed in a rounded "cockpit" style so you're never out of reach of your equipment and files, outfit it to suit your individual needs, with crucial add-ons like the Sphere Stay Flat Shelf, Cable Management Tray, and LED light to keep you working. It's elegant, streamlined ergonomics you'll really get used to.
- Adjusts with a simple crank mechanism
- Transitions to a drafting table angled up to 15°
- Features tilt function on every model
- Desktop surface made with natural wood veneers and is constructed in the USA
- Curved surface keeps everything on desk within an arm's reach
|Desktop dimensions||31" x 78"|
|Height range||36" - 48"|
|Weight capacity||180 lbs|
|Desktop angle||0° - 15°|
|Warranty||5 years for the height-adjustable desk mechanism;
10 years on laminate and wood veneers
The desktop of the Focal Locus Sphere Standing Desk is available in two laminate finishes, or upgrade to one of two wood veneer finishes.
Stay organized by adding a Stay Flat Shelf to your Focal Locus Sphere Desk. The fixed upper shelf is 48" W x 8" D, large enough for files and papers.
Cable Management Tray
Tired of unsightly cords polluting your line of sight? A cable management tray is designed to channel those cords for improved organization and peace of mind.
The Focal Locus Sphere Standing Desk is available with or without a desktop-mounted LED light.
FREE Promotional Item
Add an UPLIFT Notebook and Tablet Stand for FREE when you buy Focal Locus Sphere Standing Desk! It features seven height and angle positions for simple screen height adjustment on laptops and tablets, and folds nearly flat to stow away for easy travel.
This product comes standard with a 5-year warranty on the height-adjustable desk mechanism; a 10-year warranty is included on the laminate and wood veneers.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.