This item has been discontinued. For similar items, shop our selection of height adjustable desks.
Making the switch to an adjustable height desk can change your life. The Locus Standing Desk by Focal is one that seeks to improve your workstation by allowing up to 15° tilt and a surface that also converts into a drafting table. Ergonomic to the core, this simple desk allows you to switch up your postures easily, letting your body and mind focus on more important things, like your work.
The Focal Locus Standing Desk is available in three sizes depending on your unique office layout, giving you ergonomic options when and where you need them.
- Desk is designed by Martin Keen and constructed of aluminum, steel, and furniture-grade plywood and polymers
- Designed to support users ranging in height from 4' 11" to 6' 8"
- Desktop can be used flat or angled up to 15°
- Synthetic leather worksurface with 2 cup/pencil holders and cable management clips
- Available with built-in LED light
- Globally sourced and assembled in Rhode Island, USA
|Desktop dimensions||Depth - 30"
Width - 48", 60" or 72"
|Width between legs||40" W|
|Desktop height range||36" - 48" H|
|Desktop weight capacity||180 lbs|
|Desktop angle||0° - 15°|
|Warranty||5 years for the height-adjustable desk mechanism;
10 years on laminate and wood veneers
The Focal Locus Workstation desktop is available in three different sizes.
The desktop of the Focal Locus Standing Desk is available in two laminate finishes, or upgrade to one of two wood veneer finishes.
Order your Focal Locus Standing Desk with or without a built-in LED light.
This product comes standard with a 5-year warranty on the height-adjustable desk mechanism; a 10-year warranty is included on the laminate and wood veneers.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.