The Bili Foot Mouse Slipper Mouse with Programmable Pedal has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit the Ergonomic Mouse page.
Simple, programmable, and ergonomically friendly, the Foot Mouse by Bili is the answer to painful arm and shoulder injuries caused by stretching to reach a mouse or keyboard.
Don't let repetitive stress injuries hinder your workflow; the two-part mousing device allows users to sit and mouse, all with their feet.
Cursor control is handled with the slipper, while you can click away on the pedal with the other foot. Finally, foot-centric ergonomics is here with the help of the Bili Foot Mouse Slipper Mouse with Programmable Pedal.
- Includes user-friendly Neuratron software, scroll roller, all mouse clicks, a double click button, and a 15.5" W x 11" D mouse mat
- Works independently or jointly with other hand mice or input devices
- Compatible with Windows 98 to Vista and Mac OS X 10.3 and later
- Offers optical mouse resolution at 800 DPI
- Has brightly colored buttons for visibility under desk or in the dark
- Comes with a full warranty that covers 200,000 button clicks
- USB connectivity
|Cable length||pedal cable: 67" |
slipper cable: 32"
|Slipper dimension||7.0" W x 4.25" D x 0.875" H|
|Button panel dimension||12.5" W x 5.5" D x 2.0" H|
|Button dimension||1.5" diameter|
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
much easier to use than the old one I had.
I can't use my arms due to a car crash and this was my answer. Using my computer is now possible. I move the mouse slower than I used to but that's the only issue I'm having.
This product comes standard with a full warranty that covers 200,000 button clicks.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.