When you're ready for a serious seating upgrade, the Humanscale Diffrient Smart Drafting Chair is up to the task of changing the way you sit forever.
This ergonomic drafting chair comes packed with form-sensing mesh technology in the back seat panel that forms to your body for the utmost in back support, and an intuitive recline mechanism that senses and shifts with your weight, delivering the ideal amount of lumbar support where you need it.
The Humanscale Diffrient Smart Drafting Chair comes standard with an 18" adjustable foot ring, or upgrade to a 21" model to provide ample support when at a drafting height.
- Seat cushion is contoured to reduce pressure points
- Tri-panel, nonstretch mesh back fits more than 95% of the population
- Form-sensing mesh technology forms around your body's unique shape
- Available with high performance arms that move laterally and side to side
- Intuitive recline feature that adjusts to your body weight
- Seat depth adjuster featuring waterfall seat edge design
|Chair height||40" - 48" H|
|Adjustable armrest height||6" - 10" H|
|Seat height||16" - 21" H|
|Seat depth||16" - 19" D|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs|
FREE UPLIFT Single Monitor Arm
Mount a monitor weighing between 4.5 lbs - 17.5 lbs, and adjust the height, depth or lateral position with easy fingertip adjustment.
Choose from a variety of arm options available on your Diffrient Smart Drafting Chair:
- No armrests
- Fixed height armrests with a durable Duron foam
- Fixed height armrests with a durable Duron foam covered with upholstery to match your seat cushion
- Height-adjustable armrests with a Duron arm pad
- Height-adjustable armrests with a Duron arm pad upholstered to match your seat cushion
- 4D adjustable armrests with a Duron arm pad
- 4D adjustable armrests with a Duron arm pad with matching upholstery
Our recommendation: Most people will benefit from having adjustable arms
The frame of the Humanscale Diffrient Smart Drafting Chair is available in three colors:
- Black frame with black trim (standard)
- Dark Gray Frame with Brushed Aluminum Trim
- Black Frame with Brushed Aluminum Trim
The backrest of the Humanscale Diffrient Smart Drafting Chair is available in the following mesh styles. Please note that certain meshes may cause a longer lead time than others. To check lead time on a certain configuration, please give us a call at 1-800-531-3746 before placing your order.
Dash is one of the newest meshes available in the Humanscale line. It is characterized by its strength and durability.
The luminous quality of each individual monofilament strand creates a translucent effect, while also providing strength and durability.
This brilliant weave of monofilament strands and silver-coated yarns offers resiliency combined with a low abrasion factor.
Pinstripe offers a simple stripe pattern in a variety of enlivening colors.
Catena offers a unique pattern in a variety of modern colors.
Fourtis - Grade 1
Inspired by the Latin word fortis, meaning strong, this fabric is the ultimate ratio of durability and flexibility thanks to a unique weave of two-blended colors, and offering a four-way stretch.
Corde 4 - Grade 1
Constructed from cotton, Corde 4 includes a four-way stretch and a small, modular weave. The result is a dimensionally ribbed surface on the face of the fabric that remains soft to the touch.
Lotus - Grade 1
This four-way stretch textile is water repellant and easy to clean, making it an ideal textile for healthcare and hospitality environments. Its polyurethane finish with nylon backing boasts a soft texture while offering exceptional durability. It exceeds all standards for contract upholstery and healthcare tests.
Sensuede - Grade 3
Sensuede was developed to be the best and most luxurious engineered suede available. The faux suede's soft touch comes from the use of breathable and wrinkle resistant recycled microfibers that are finer than a human hair but are extra-strong, resulting in a very resilient fabric. This material also was selected because of its environmentally sensitive content and manufacturing process.
Ticino Leather - Grade 1
Ticino is a semi-aniline dyed leather available in a variety of rich colors inspired by nature. It is a top, corrected grain leather to create a more natural aesthetic and ensure the leather remains as unique as the hide itself.
Corvara Leather - Grade 3
Corvara is a semi-aniline dyed leather that offers a smooth, silky feel and ultimate durability. It is a top, full grain leather that is embossed lightly for a consistent, uniform grain structure.
Box Stitching Color
Choose from a variety of different color box stitchings for your chair. This option is only available for leather upholstery.
The Humanscale Diffrient Smart Drafting Chair is available with an 18'' or 21'' footring.
The Humanscale Diffrient Smart Drafting Chair is available with your choice of standard casters or soft casters for hard floors.
|Standard Hard Casters||2 1/2" double-wheeled for carpeted floors|
|Soft Casters||2 1/2" soft double-wheeled for hard floors|
The Humandscale Diffrient Smart Drafting Chair can be ordered with either standard plastic components or CAL 133 compliant components.
This product comes standard with a Limited 15-year warranty.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.