- Modern and light adjustable height desk frame gives you all the benefits of a standing desk at a modest price point
- Durable frame supports multiple work surface designs and sizes
- Standard 20" of height adjustment range (27"-46" inches from the floor, not including top thickness)
- Can lift up to 200 lb
- Available in nine different frame colors
- Four memory pad options: Basic (standard up-down control functions), Touch Basic (functions like the Basic but with tactile touch pad), Programmable (push-button up and down control with digital height readout and four programmable memory settings), and Touch FX Programmable (functions like the Programmable but with tactile touch pad)
- Best-in-class German motor technology allows for super quiet adjustment and long-lasting performance
- Plenty of leg room under the desk (even at lowest height) for comfort while sitting
- Independent support beam construction allows for the installation of a full-sized keyboard platform and other ergonomic accessories
Light, flexible, and high-performance: The eFloat desk frame from Humanscale gives you the experience of a height adjustable desk at an affordable price point by letting you add your own work surface. Bring the benefits of a standing desk to any office or home work environment by building your own custom sit-stand workstation using the eFloat Lite frame. You can also easily attach keyboard trays, monitor arms, and wire management solutions to the eFloat Lite to complete your ergonomic workstation.
The eFloat standing desk frame can lift up to 200 lb and has an exceptional 20" of height adjustability (27" to 46" from the floor, excluding top thickness). You can also try the extended height range option, which delivers a range of 21" to 47". Just add your own work surface to personalize, and you can start working right away. Or check out the beautiful collection of desktop options by UPLIFT Desk.
This sleek and easy to use frame comes with everything you need for easy assembly. The eFloat Lite's adjustable support bar allows users to specify one base kit to fit a wide range of table widths. In addition, the construction of the independent beam allows for the installation of additional ergonomic accessories, including a full-sized keyboard platform.
The eFloat's customization options don't end at letting you choose your perfect top: Available in nine colors and four touchpad options, it's built to complement any work environment. The digital memory touchpad option can even store your preferred and most-used positions, making it easy to enjoy noise-free height adjustment as many times throughout the day as you need.
The Design Story
The award-winning height adjustable Float by Humanscale has been taken further into the modern age with the eFloat, a beautiful and easy to use electric version of the Float. The eFloat makes changing postures quick and nearly effortless, allowing the user to adjust heights with the press of a button. The eFloat's elegant and durable construction is a testament to the key Humanscale principles: superior performance, incredible functionality, and beautiful design made to stand the test of time.
|Dimensions||Product Length: 35" - 84" (5" increments)
Standard Height Range: 27" - 46"
Extended Height Range: 21" - 47"
|Maximum Weight Capacity||Rectangle Base: 200 lb|
|Color Options||Black, White, Soft White, Silver, Light Tan Metallic, Warm Grey Neutral, Light Grey, Aviator Grey, Dark Grey|
|Shipping dimensions||63" L x 31" W x 91" H|
Humanscale eFloat Lite Standing Desk Frame F.A.Q.
- Does this frame include a top?
The table/desk top is not included.
- What table/desk tops is this frame compatible with?
Any rectangular work surface that will fit the specifications for the frame are compatible. The eFloat Lite frame is designed to accommodate work surface widths from 48" (1200 mm) to 72" (1800 mm) and depths from 24" (600 mm) to 30" (800 mm), including work surfaces from most manufacturers.
For 90-degree and 120-degree work surfaces, you can try the eFloat Lite 3-Leg Frame. Work surface is not included with this frame.
- What is the height range of this frame?
There are two height range options for the eFloat Lite (measuring from the floor to the work surface): The Standard Range, is 27" to 46", and the Extended Range, 21" to 47".
- What is the weight capacity of this frame?
The 2-Leg, rectangle base has a capacity of 200 lb.
- What colors does the eFloat Lite come in?
There are nine available color options: black, white, soft white, silver, light tan metallic, warm grey neutral, light grey, aviator grey, and dark grey.
The eFloat Lite Desk Frame comes in nine colors: Black, Silver, White, Soft White, Light Tan Metallic, Warm Grey Neutral, Light Grey, Aviator Grey, and Dark Grey
Choose from a standard height range (27" to 46") or an extended height range (21" to 47").
Legs must be placed no wider than 57" apart. Tops must be at least 1.185" thick. We always recommend using a support bar, if applicable.
Support Bar Lengths for Rectangular Tops:
Small Adjustable Bar - 48" - 66" W
Large Adjustable Bar - 66" - 84" W
Foot Depth and Style
Choose the depth of your frame's feet based on your desktop size. Choose the style of your foot based on your preference of having your desktop offset to the back of the desktop (C-Foot) or centered under the desktop (T-Foot).
Basic Up-Down - Control by pushing button up and down. No memory settings.
Programmable - Control by pushing button up and down with digital height read out. Four programmable memory settings.
Touch Basic Up-Down - Tactile touch pad with up and down controls. No memory settings.
Touch FX Programmable - Tactile touch pad with up and down controls and digital height read out. Four programmable memory settings.
2.5” hard double-wheel casters lock when someone is sitting in the chair.
This product comes standard with a 5-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.
The following Fee Schedule shall apply based on receipt of the customer’s request for cancellation:
- Within 24 hours of the date on the purchase order: no charge.
- Within two calendar days of the date on the purchase order: 25% of the order total.
- Within seven calendar days of the date on the purchase order: 50% of the order total.
- Within 10 calendar days of the date on the purchase order: 75% of the order total.
- After 12 calendar days of the date on the purchase order: 100% of the order total
- Any order cancelled three calendar days or fewer prior to the promised date of shipment will be charged 100% of the order total.