Sturdy steel construction and heavy load capacity make the Innovative 9105-FM Heavy Duty LCD Arm a great addition to workstations that need a little extra space up top while increasing comfort in the office. Able to support an incredible 54 pounds of maximum weight capacity and uses a gas cylinder to counterbalance the arm with the attached display, providing effortless height, depth, and lateral adjustment for users. It's heavy duty ergonomics for a better way of working.
- Durable steel arm securely holds displays up to 54 lbs
- Cable management system helps reduce desktop clutter
- VESA 75mm/100mm compatible (100mm x 200mm available)
- Includes FLEXmount with 6 mounting options: desk clamp, thru-desk, wall, reverse wall, grommet hole, and side bolt
- Available in silver, linen white, and vista black
Innovative 9105-FM Heavy Duty LCD Monitor Arm Brochure
Innovative 9105-FM Heavy Duty LCD Monitor Arm Capabilities
|Vertical range||15.5" L|
|Depth extension||24" D fully extended, collapses to approximately 3"|
|Monitor tilt range||200°|
|Rotation range||360° at three joints|
|Max weight capacity (9105-1500-FM)||54 lbs.|
Monitor Weight Range
The Innovative 9105-FM Heavy Duty LCD Arm is available in four different configurations to best support your monitor's weight (monitor widths may vary).
|9105-500-FM||8.5 - 19 lb monitors|
|9105-800-FM||13.2 - 32.6 lb monitors|
|9105-1000-FM||21.8 - 37.7 lb monitors|
|9105-1500-FM||35.5 - 54 lb monitors|
The Innovative 9105-FM Heavy Duty LCD Arm is only available with a standard FLEXmount. This mount includes mounting options for desk clamp, thru-desk, wall, reverse wall, grommet hole and side bolt mounts.
The Innovative 9105-FM Heavy Duty LCD Arm is available in three colors: silver, flat white and vista black.
Innovative Office Products warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Innovative will repair or replace, at its discretion, any defective product without charge (shipping charges excluded) for a period of 10 years after the original date of sale, unless the product damage resulted from buyer abuse, misuse or negligence. Exceptions to the 10 year warranty are:
- Bild® motorized column: 1 year
- Busby® USB monitor arm mount: 1 year
- Winston Workstation®: 5 years
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.