Secure your point of sale system where you want it with the help of the Innovative 9183 Adjustable POS Countertop Mount.
Height is easily adjusted on its telescoping post, which comes in three different sizes to fit in nearly any space. These mounts are ideal for retail environments, kiosks, and signature capture devices due to the mount's ability to lock its angle in place.
The Innovative 9183 Adjustable POS Countertop Mount attaches via standard VESA plate adapters and adjusts quickly from 11 to 39 inches depending on the model for easy screen viewing and access where you need it.
- Tilts easily with the touch of a hand
- Pivot and turn monitor, lock in place where desired
- Available with 3 different height range options
- Durable construction for retail use
- Accepts Innovative Secure iPad Holder
- Internal cable routing system
- Supports monitors up to 25 lbs
- 10 year warranty
Innovative 9183 Adjustable POS Countertop Mount Specs
|Weight capacity||25 lbs|
|VESA mount compatibility||75mm & 100mm VESA|
|Mount||Grommet hole or desktop drill through|
|Color||Vista Black or Dark Gray|
The Innovative 9183 Adjustable POS Countertop Mount is available with 3 different telescoping height ranges: 11'' - 15'', 15'' - 23'' and 23'' - 39''.
The Innovative 9183 Adjustable POS Countertop Mount in your choice of Vista black or dark gray.
The Innovative 9232 Light Duty Pole Mount can be paired with an Innovative Secure iPad Holder.
The Innovative Secure iPad Holder can be purchased by itself, or with a variety of mounting options. Be sure to visit our other pages, including the Innovative Secure iPad Holder with Wall Mount and the Innovative Secure iPad Holder with Through-Counter Mount.
Innovative Office Products warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Innovative will repair or replace, at its discretion, any defective product without charge (shipping charges excluded) for a period of 10 years after the original date of sale, unless the product damage resulted from buyer abuse, misuse or negligence. Exceptions to the 10 year warranty are:
- Bild® motorized column: 1 year
- Busby® USB monitor arm mount: 1 year
- Winston Workstation®: 5 years
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.