Bring your Point of Sale system to a better ergonomic position with the Innovative 9189 Adjustable POS Through-Counter Mount.
The built-in wire management system hides cords, making the mount tamper-proof, and is available with two different height ranges. Adjust easily with an included Allen key, so you're the one controlling the height levels. Internal cable routing keeps your stand organized and less prone to accidents.
Secure and stabilize your device or tablet in a theft-safe housing that will have your work flowing more efficiently and comfortably ASAP.
- Repositions easily with one hand
- Available in 2 different lengths
- Features tilt function that can lock into place
- Monitor height can be adjusted between 7-12"
- Stand has a pass through hole for routing cables through the counter
- Constructed with durable materials to withstand retail use
- Accepts Innovative Secure iPad Holder
- 10 year warranty
Innovative 9189 Adjustable POS Through-Counter Mount Specs
Innovative 9189 Adjustable POS Through-Counter Mount Assembly
|Weight capacity||25 lbs|
|VESA mount compatibility||75 mm & 100 mm VESA pattern|
|Height adjustment||12" to 24" depending on model|
|Color||Vista Black or Dark Gray|
The Innovative 9189 Adjustable POS Through-Counter Mount is available with 2 different telescoping heights: 7'' - 12'' and 7'' - 24''.
The Innovative 9189 Adjustable POS Through-Counter Mount is available in your choice of Vista black or dark gray.
The Innovative 9189 Adjustable POS Through-Counter Mount can be paired with an Innovative Secure iPad Holder.
The Innovative Secure iPad Holder can be purchased by itself, or with a variety of mounting options. Be sure to visit our other pages, including the Innovative Secure iPad Holder with Wall Mount and the Innovative Secure iPad Holder with Through-Counter Mount.
Innovative Office Products warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Innovative will repair or replace, at its discretion, any defective product without charge (shipping charges excluded) for a period of 10 years after the original date of sale, unless the product damage resulted from buyer abuse, misuse or negligence. Exceptions to the 10 year warranty are:
- Bild® motorized column: 1 year
- Busby® USB monitor arm mount: 1 year
- Winston Workstation®: 5 years
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.