Working on an iPad just got more enjoyable and secure with the Innovative Secure iPad Holder Arm.
Give yourself the freedom to adjust, tilt, and pose the arm how you like it, where you like it. Available in adjustable and fixed height models, the Innovative Secure iPad Holder Arm's reliable construction allows it to stand up to the rigors of retail use and works great for office, hospitality, and at home.
Durable and reliable steel enclosures keep the iPad secure and deters theft, with options to leave access open to the Home Button. Stabilize and protect your electronic assets with the help of the Innovative Secure iPad Holder Arm.
- Durable construction stands up to heavy use, including retail use
- Available with or without Home Button access
- Easily rotate tablet from portrait to landscape viewing modes
- Swivel and tilt tablet or lock in place
- Integrated cable management system allows you to tuck cables out of sight
- Secure mount prevents theft or damage to iPad
- Extends up to 24", collapses down to 3"
- 360° rotation
- 200° monitor tilt
|POS adjustment range||7" - 12" above mounting surface|
|7000 adjustment range||24.8" horizontal, 15.9" vertical, collapses to 3.2"|
The Innovative IOP iPad Arm is available in two different models which can come with or without home button access:
The POS 9189 model is a 12-inch pole that installs via a thru-desk mount and offers 5 inches of height adjustment from 7 to 12 inches above the desk surface. This mount also has a cable management system within the pole for discrete cord storage.
The 7000 model is an adjustable arm mount that includes a FLEXmount for six different mounting options including clamp-on, grommet mounting, and wall mounting on a single system. This model offers 24.8 inches of depth adjustment, 15.9 inches of vertical adjustment, and can collapse to a mere 3.2 inches when not in use.
Each model of the Innovative IOP iPad Arm has its own color choices:
- The POS 9189 model is only available in Dark Grey
- The 7000 model is available in Vista Black and Silver
Innovative Office Products warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Innovative will repair or replace, at its discretion, any defective product without charge (shipping charges excluded) for a period of 10 years after the original date of sale, unless the product damage resulted from buyer abuse, misuse or negligence. Exceptions to the 10 year warranty are:
- Bild® motorized column: 1 year
- Busby® USB monitor arm mount: 1 year
- Winston Workstation®: 5 years
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.