Bump up the output in your latest brainstorming session by getting the blood flowing with the LifeSpan Bike Table. This circular white table with a charcoal base has room for two or three bikes, depending on the model you choose. The base of the table allows you to change the placement of the bikes. Face off for competition by placing the bikes directly across from one another or move the bikes closer together to allow room for a coworker to pull up a stool.
Each desk exercise bike features a large foam seat with a waterfall edge that sits more like an office chair than a bike seat. The seat height can be repositioned at 11 different heights to fit users ranging from 4'8" to 6'6" tall. The exercise bikes are self-powered and feature a non-adjustable Eddy Current brake system.
If your company is looking to foster a more active work environment, add the LifeSpan Bike Table to your office setup. Workers will enjoy the ability to participate in physical activity at work while still being able to get some work done. It's a win-win situation for everyone in the office.
- Self-powered exercise bike is silent to minimize distractions
- Large, circular work table encourages collaboration
- Two or three bikes can be placed around the table in several configurations
- Exercise bike includes backrest, waterfall seat, and large, bi-directional pedals
- Seat height manually adjusts to fit users 4'8" - 6'6" tall
- Two casters on each bike make it easy to move the bike table and exercise bikes to a different location
|Dimensions||Duo: 85" L x 42" W x 41" H
Trio: 83" L x 77" W x 41" H
|Desktop dimensions||Duo: 42" diameter
Trio: 46" diameter
|Seat adjustment||7" H (11 positions)|
|Seat material||Polyurethane foam|
|Weight||Duo: 176.6 lbs.
Trio: 231.3 lbs.
|Weight limit||400 lbs. per bike|
|Warranty||Bike parts - 1 year;
Bike and table frame - 3 years
The LifeSpan Bike Table allows for two (Duo) or three (Trio) LifeSpan Exercise Bikes to be set up around the circular table. The diameter of the Duo table is 42 inches. The Trio tabletop is 46 inches in diameter to allow for more room for all three bikes.
The base of the LifeSpan Bike Table has two circles of holes, for the front pegs on each exercise bike. The Trio of bikes can only be placed in the outer perimeter of holes. Both the inner or outer holes can be used for the Duo bike setup.
Each LifeSpan Exercise Bike includes two casters in the rear. When it is time to move the LifeSpan Bike Table to a new location, just lift each bike out of the table's base and wheel it to a new location.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty on exercise bike parts and a 3-year limited warranty on both the table and bike frames.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.