After you've made the upgrade to a height-adjustable desk, take it a step (or two) further with the LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill.
The system easily pairs with our sit-to-stand desks for calorie-burning work your colleagues will envy. With its small, tethered console that sits on top of your desk and calculates distance traveled, you can be sure you're making an impact, all while you work. Fitness and productivity - it's a match made in ergonomic heaven.
The LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill is ready to be paired with a collection of our adjustable height desks, such as our UPLIFT standing desks, for ergonomics in motion that you can count on to bring you to a better way of working.
- Intelli-Guard technology automatically stops the belt 20 seconds after stepping off
- Easy to access, tethered console tracks distance, calories burned, and time walking
- Intelli-Step feature counts steps taken
- Works with your existing standing desk - does not include desk
- Includes a 4 month LifeSpan Fitness Club trial, which tracks workout goals, progress, and results, even among multiple users
|Dimensions||63" L x 28.5" W x 7.25" H|
|Deck suspension||6 compression shocks|
|Deck||3/4" phenolic deck|
|Drive motor||2.25 HP continuous duty|
|Speed||0.4 - 4.0 MPH|
|Belt size||20" W x 50" L|
|Product weight||114 lbs|
|Max user weight||350 lbs|
|Recommended daily usage||6 hours|
|Warranty||Lifetime on frame, 3 yrs on motor, 2 yr on parts|
- Do people find it difficult to walk and work at the same time?
While those prone to motion sickness may find it difficult, most people get over the learning curve in just a few days. Precision mousing may always pose somewhat of a challenge, but even general mouse use gets pretty easy after a while.
- Is this available with a standard treadmill top?
No, standard treadmill handles are not available with this treadmill. The DT3 Treadmill will run at a slow and steady pace so you will not need to hold onto handles.
- What size desk should I order if I am getting a treadmill?
Any UPLIFT Desk 42" or larger can accommodate a treadmill. However, if you want to set a treadmill and chair side-by-side you will be most comfortable with a 72" x 30" desktop.
- Can I run on this treadmill?
No, standing desk treadmills are only meant for walking.
- What are the differences between the treadmills you offer?
The largest difference is the duration of use for each treadmill. The LifeSpan TR800 is meant to be used for up to 3 hours per day, while the TR5000 can be used for up to 10 hours each day.
- Is this safe to use while working?
LifeSpan Treadmill come standard with many safety features to keep you safe at work. The treadmill belt will pause if you step off and the markings on the treadmill belt help you identify when it is moving.
- If I am walking and talking on the phone, will they be able to hear the treadmill?
The motor is quiet enough that it will not be noticeable to walk on your LifeSpan Treadmill while you are talking on the phone.
- What happens if I use the treadmill longer than the specified amount of time?
If you use the treadmill longer than the specified amount of time, you risk burning out the motor.
Test Options Set
Test Options Set
Test Options Set
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very happy with this product. I had been working at a standing desk for 18 months, so this was the next step for me. A few things I especially like about it: It is very quiet, the belt is nice and wide, so if it is turned off, you can work with a wide stance, and the belt is long, so you can mix up your pace or stride length. Recommend.
This product comes standard with a lifetime warranty on the frame, along with a 3-year warranty on the motor, and a 2-year warranty on parts.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.