Take the principles of ergonomic living to the limits with the LifeSpan TR5000-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill. Designed for large offices or classrooms, this desk accessory is one that will make you rethink your concept of multitasking.
The upgraded belt, motor, and deck suspension can support up to 400 pounds and will let you work and walk for up to ten hours a day. A simple tether connects to your desk to track your progress, and pairs seamlessly with stand up desks like our hugely popular UPLIFT desks.
Looking for a light to moderate walking tool? The LifeSpan TR800-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill has everything you'll need to get you moving. Or try the LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill for energy-boosting work you can appreciate from the first step.
Keep working and moving with this work-altering, calorie-burning office accessory.
- Large walking surface features commercial grade suspension
- Extra-thick belt with a 400 lb weight capacity requires minimal maintenance
- Intelli-Guard feature automatically stops the treadmill after users step off
- Weighted desktop console tracks walking time, distance, calories burned, and steps taken
- Heavy-duty 3 HP motor and aluminum rails offer enhanced durability for all day use or shared workstations
- Intelli-Step technology accurately counts steps taken by sensing the force of each footfall
- Includes a 4 month LifeSpan Fitness Club trial, which tracks workout goals, progress and results, even among multiple users
- USB charging port on console
|Dimensions||Console: 12.5” W x 3” D x 2” H
Treadmill: 63" L x 28.5" W x 7.25" H
|Belt type||2.5mm upgraded thick belt|
|Deck suspension||6 variable density elastomers|
|Deck||1" phenolic with brace|
|Drive motor||3 HP continuous duty AC|
|Speed||0.4 - 4.0 MPH|
|Belt size||20" W x 56" L|
|Product weight||145 lbs|
|Max user weight||400 lbs|
|Recommended daily usage||10 hours|
|Warranty||Lifetime on frame, 3 yrs on motor, 2 yr on parts|
- Do people find it difficult to walk and work at the same time?
While those prone to motion sickness may find it difficult, most people get over the learning curve in just a few days. Precision mousing may always pose somewhat of a challenge, but even general mouse use gets pretty easy after a while.
- Is this available with a standard treadmill top?
No, standard treadmill handles are not available with this treadmill. The DT3 Treadmill will run at a slow and steady pace so you will not need to hold onto handles.
- What size desk should I order if I am getting a treadmill?
Any UPLIFT Desk 42" or larger can accommodate a treadmill. However, if you want to set a treadmill and chair side-by-side you will be most comfortable with a 72" x 30" desktop.
- Can I run on this treadmill?
No, standing desk treadmills are only meant for walking.
- What are the differences between the treadmills you offer?
The largest difference is the duration of use for each treadmill. The LifeSpan TR800 is meant to be used for up to 3 hours per day, while the TR5000 can be used for up to 10 hours each day.
- Is this safe to use while working?
LifeSpan Treadmill come standard with many safety features to keep you safe at work. The treadmill belt will pause if you step off and the markings on the treadmill belt help you identify when it is moving.
- If I am walking and talking on the phone, will they be able to hear the treadmill?
The motor is quiet enough that it will not be noticeable to walk on your LifeSpan Treadmill while you are talking on the phone.
- What happens if I use the treadmill longer than the specified amount of time?
If you use the treadmill longer than the specified amount of time, you risk burning out the motor.
Test Options Set
Test Options Set
Test Options Set
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I researched many ways to exercise while working and concluded that a treadmill was the best way for me to go. I purchased the Uplift desk and a bunch of accessories 2 years ago (from Human Solution) and found that standing while doing my job worked for me. However, just standing will not burn many calories, improve cardiovascular health to any appreciable degree, strengthen your core and back, or build muscle in your legs. SO, this is where the Lifespan TR5000 came in. After doing a ton of online research I chose this treadmill because I work from home and often spend more than 6, 8, or 10 hours (chained to) working at my desk. I wanted a treadmill with a strong enough motor to withstand many hours of use. Also, I liked the simple control panel that it comes with. It is NOT super high tech, but it works really well and it is super-easy to set up and use. This is important when you are working. You don't want to be *$#4*!ing around with the treadmill when you are working on your projects. In short, I've had the TR5000 for three months and I love it! I totally feel the difference and feel gratified knowing that most days I am walking over 4-5 miles during work. I even bought a weighted vest that I wear for part of the day to increase the workload. In my experience, you can walk up to 2mph to read, up to 1.5 to do average computer work with a mouse, and up to 1mph to do fine mouse work. BTW, the Human Solution staff were first rate in every way during all stages of all of my transactions with them. Finally, this is a completely unsolicited review. I'm just a happy customer.
This product comes standard with a lifetime warranty on the frame, along with a 3-year warranty on the motor, and a 2-year warranty on parts.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.