The Mark-10 Ergonomics Force Gauge Series E is designed to accurately test push/pull strength and functional task requirements up to 500 lbs. Get quick, accurate measurements with user-friendly equipment that is adaptable to your needs. With three measuring ranges to choose from, you can select the capacity that best suits you and your unique task, and simple Click-Lock connections allow you to connect and disconnect your Mark-10 accessories at the angle that’s most convenient.
Ergonomists and professionals can now enjoy a simple and cost-effective testing solution.
- Measure peak push and pull forces in real time
- 5,000-point data memory
- Comes in three distinct measuring ranges: 100, 200, and 500 lbF
- Use high / low limit indicators for minimum force testing, or averaging mode to determine average force over time
- Accessory mounting uses Click-Lock technology
- Output data using a standard USB connection
|Measuring Range Options||100 lbF (500 N)
200 lbF (1,000 N)
500 lbF (2,500 N)
|Accuracy||±0.2% of full scale|
|Attachment Orientation||90 or 180 Degrees|
|Sampling Rate||7,000 Hz|
|Data Memory||5,000 Point|
|Power Connection||110V AC Adapter|
Different models of the force gauge are available, accommodating three different ranges of measuring capacity.
|ME-100||100 lbF||500 N|
|ME-200||200 lbF||1000 N|
|ME-500||500 lbF||2500 N|
This product comes standard with a 3-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.