The Extech 475040-SD/475044-SD Force Gauges/Dataloggers has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit the Industrial Equipment Tools page.
The Extech 475040-SD Force Gauge/Datalogger features a large, reversible backlit LCD display for easy viewing of force measurements.
An integrated load cell measurement transducer and automatic reading update feature makes it simple to get accurate readings, while a push-button adjustable zero and peak hold switch ensure accuracy each time, every time.
For the precisest readings, Extech 475040-SD/475044-SD Force Gauges/Dataloggers deliver.
- Backlit LCD display features reversible display to match view angle
- Readings update every 0.2 seconds with an adjustable sample rate (one second to nine hours)
- Includes button-adjustable zero and peak hold switch
- Button-adjustable response time
- Datalogger exports readings to Microsoft Excel format via included 2 GB SD card
- Push/Pull capacity of 5000 g / 176 oz / 49 N (Model 475040-SD) or 20 kg / 44 lbs / 196 N (Model 475044-SD)
- Includes hook adapter, compression adapters (flat/cone/chisel head), 5" extension, 2 GB SD card, 6 AA batteries, and carrying case
|Dimensions||3.5" W x 8.5" D x 1.8" H|
Test Options Set
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.