Get the precisest measurements when you need them with the Mark-10 Force Gauge Series 5. Advanced digital force gauges are designed for tension and compression force testing in various applications across virtually every industry.
The Series 5 Force Gauges feature an industry-leading sampling rate of 7,000 Hz, producing accurate results even for quick-action tests. The gauge boasts an accuracy is 0.1% of full scale 1 digit, and its resolution is 1/5000. The backlit LCD displays graphics in large, easy-to-read characters, while the simple menu navigation allows for quick access to the gauge's features and customizable parameters. Data can be quickly transferred to a PC or other data collector via USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), or analog outputs.
- Makes it possible for the user to easily adjust the gauge to suit their specific needs with 5 units of measurement to choose from
- Large, backlit LCD, graphic display; peak readings and set points are consistently displayed
- MESUR Lite data acquisition software is included with Series 5 gauges
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog output; automatic data output via USB/RS-232
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics (min, max, mean, standard deviation) and outputs
- Live load bar graph with set point markers; programmable set points, with alarms and outputs
- Password protection, configurable for individual keys and calibration
|Accuracy||0.1% of full scale 1 digit|
|Sampling rate||7,000 Hz|
|Measurement units||lbF, ozF, gF, kgF, N, kN, mN (depending on model)|
|Outputs||USB / RS-232: Configurable up to 115,200 baud;
Includes Gauge Control Language 2 for full computer control
Mitutoyo (Digimatic): Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible Devices
Analog: 1 VCD, 0.25% of full scale at capacity
General purpose: Three open drain outputs, one input
Set points: Three open drain lines
|Configurable Settings||Digital filters, outputs, automatic output (via USB/RS-232), automatic shutoff, default settings, averaging mode, external trigger, passwords, key tones, audio alarms, back light, calibration|
|Included items||Carrying case, chisel, cone, V-groove, hook, flat, extension, rod, universal voltage AC adapter, battery, quick-start guide, USB, cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESUR Lite software, MESURgauge DEMO software and user's guide), NIST-traceable certificate of calibration with data|
|Power||AC or rechargeable battery; Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, gauge shuts off automatically when power is too low|
|Battery life||Back light on: 7 hrs of continuous use
Back light off: 24 hrs of continuous use
|Safe overload||150% of full scale(display shows "OVER" at 110% and above)|
|Weight||M5-012 - M5-100: 1.0 lb [0.45 kg]
M5-200 - M5-500: 1.2 lb [0.54 kg]
Several models of the Mark-10 Force Gauge Series 5 are available. The capacity x resolution of each model is shown in the table below.
|Capacity x Resolution|
|M5-2||2 x 0.0005||32 x 0.01||1 x 0.0002||1000 x 0.2||10 x 0.002|
|M5-012||0.12 x 0.00002||2 x 0.0005||-||50 x 0.01||0.5 x 0.0001|
|M5-025||0.25 x 0.00005||4 x 0.001||-||100 x 0.02||1 x 0.0002|
|M5-05||0.5 x 0.0001||8 x 0.002||-||250 x 0.05||2.5 x 0.0005|
|M5-5||5 x 0.001||80 x 0.02||2.5 x 0.0005||2500 x 0.5||25 x 0.005|
|M5-10||10 x 0.002||160 x 0.05||5 x 0.001||5000 x 1||50 x 0.01|
|M5-20||20 x 0.005||320 x 0.1||10 x 0.002||10000 x 2||100 x 0.02|
|M5-50||50 x 0.01||800 x 0.2||25 x 0.005||25000 x 5||250 x 0.05|
|M5-100||100 x 0.02||1600 x 0.5||50 x 0.01||50000 x 10||500 x 0.1|
|M5-200||200 x 0.05||3200 x 1||100 x 0.02||-||1000 x 0.2|
|M5-500||500 x 0.1||8000 x 2||250 x 0.2||-||2500 x 0.5|
|M5-1000||1000 x 0.5||16000 x 5||500 x 0.2||-||5000 x 2|
|M5-2000||2000 x 1||32000 x 20||1000 x 0.5||-||10000 x 5|
Different voltages and power cords are available for Series 5 gauges: 110 VAC, 220 VAC with European plug, 220 VAC with UK plug, or 220 VAC with Australian plug.
An optional USB to RS-232 serial cable is available, which allows you to connect to your computer for further data analysis.
This product comes standard with a 3-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.