This item has been discontinued. For similar items, shop our selection of ergokits.
The Mark-10 ESM303 Programmable Test Stand is an extremely versatile motorized test stand for tension and compression testing applications up to 300 pounds (1.5 kN).
You can control the stand from the front panel or via a computer using custom ASCII-supported software, allowing for a wide variety of tests to be performed such as break testing, cycling, limit testing to a load or distance, load holding, elongation testing, tensile testing, and compressing testing.
- Selectable speed units of measurement (in/min & mm/min)
- LCD display with UP, DOWN, STOP, and emergency stop buttons on soft keys
- Password protection of test parameters to prevent unauthorized changes
- Integrated travel limit switches
- Removable fixture mounting plate with matrix of threaded holes
- Stepper motor-driven, produces 0% speed variation with load
- Unique mechanical design significantly reduces column bending
|Load capacity||300 lb (1.5 kN) @ up to 24 in/min (610 mm/min)
200 lb (1 kN) @ >24 in/min (610 mm/min)
|Standard speed range||0.5 - 13 in/min (13 - 330 mm/min)|
|Maximum travel||18 in (457 mm)|
|Speed setting accuracy||±0.2%|
|Speed variation with load||0% (stepper motor driven)|
|Limit switch repeatability||0.001" (0.03 mm)|
|Travel accuracy||±0.002" (0.05 mm) per 10 in (±0.05mm per 250 mm)|
|Travel resolution||0.001" (0.02 mm)|
|Power||Universal input 80-240 VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Weight||56.5 lbs (25.6 kg)|
Different voltages and power cords are available for the Mark-10 ESM303 Programmable Test Stand: 110 VAC, 220 VAC with European plug, 220 VAC with UK plug, or 220 VAC with Australian plug.
This product comes standard with a 3-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.