The Mayline LT-series Electric Height Adjustable Workstation has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit our sister site UPLIFTDesk.com and view the Adjustable Height Standing Desk page.
Build the perfect adjustable height desk for you starting at the base with the Mayline VariTask Value-priced Electric Height Adjustable Workstation.
With this frame from Mayline, the workstation possibilities are endless as you build out the desk that fits in your space and improves your comfort at the same time. Better workplace ergonomics are right around the corner, so start your office transition from the ground up with the Varitask Value-priced Electric Height Adjustable Workstation.
- Steel lifting frame components for durability, featuring welded 14-gauge legs with a 12-gauge base spreader and structural 11-gauge support
- Extruded aluminum column has nylon glides for stability and smooth height adjustability
- The motor operates with a 110 V, 60 Hz AC electric motor sans hydraulics, belts, weights, or pulleys
- Meets all appropriate ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-1998 standards
|Height adjustability||16" overall, from 25-41.5" H|
|Drive system||110V, 60Hz AC input, 12V DC motor. Draws 1.6 amps under full load|
|Weight capacity||120 lbs|
|Travel time||13 seconds from lowest point to highest|
|DataCenter surface||Rectangular surfaces: 11" D x 27" W (minimum)
Corner surfaces: 11.5" D x 15" W (minimum)
The Mayline LT-series Electric Height Adjustable Workstation Base is available in your choice of black, white, or mist.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty for both base and work surface. Electric mechanical components come with a 10-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.