Give yourself the stand up desk experience with the Mayline Varitask LT Value-Priced Rectangular Electric Height Adjustable Workstation. It easily adjusts for more ergo-friendly work, starting with the electric powered base that's compact enough to fit in almost any work area.
The sit-to-stand workstation comes in your choice of surface color on the laminate desktop, and your pick of base color for a personalized standing desk that promises to alter the way you work for the better.
- Steel lifting frame components for durability, featuring welded 14-gauge legs with a 12-gauge base spreader and structural 11-gauge support
- Extruded aluminum column has nylon glides for maximum stability and smooth height adjustability
- The motor operates with a 110 V, 60 Hz AC electric motor sans hydraulics, belts, weights, or pulleys
- Meets all appropriate ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-1998 standards
- Limited lifetime warranty for both base and work surface. Electric mechanical components have a 10 year warranty
- Available in 4 work surface sizes: 36" x 24", 36" x 30", 42" x 24", and 42" x 30"
|Height adjustment range||16.5" total - 25"-41.5" H|
|Weight capacity||120 lbs|
|Work surface thickness||1" on TFL, 1.375" on HPL|
|Energy Usage||1.6 amps UL Listed|
The Mayline Varitask LT is available with four desktop sizes.
|604LT||36'' W x 24'' D|
|605LT||36'' W x 30'' D|
|609LT||42'' W x 24'' D|
|610LT||42'' W x 30'' D|
Choose between nine laminate colors for your Mayline Varitask LT Desk.
Four edge colors are availabe. You can mix and match edging colors with any laminate at no extra charge.
Choose from three powder coated finishes for the base of your Mayline Varitask desk. Black finish bases ship in approximately 2-3 weeks. Other colors may take a week or so longer to ship.
Ergonomic Training Video
This chair purchase includes a free half-hour Ergonomic Training Video with an ergonomic pro. This video will help you learn how best to use ergonomic tools and make the right choices for your workstation. Anyone interested in building an ideal workspace for their own unique needs should take advantage of this offer. The video will cover valuable ergonomic essentials such as:
- Understanding the biomechanics of sitting
- Setting up a workstation to maximize efficiency
- Adjusting a chair to promote neutral posture
- Learning exercises to reduce stress and fatigue
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Mayline LT-series Value-Priced Rectangular Electric Height Adjustable Workstation
I like this desk, its great to be able to choose to stand part of the day.. sitting eight to ten hours is horrible. It took a while from the original order to delivery, over a month, I found out they didn't have them in stock, they are manufactured as ordered. And instructions are explicit that the shipping company is to wait until you have unpacked the desk and make certain it is operational, however the shipper that delivered here in AZ categorically refused to wait. If the desk had been damaged or not operational, it made me wonder what my recourse would have been? I did notify Human Solutions, I think they need a new transport company if they are going to ignore explicit instructions. Otherwise I am happy with the desk and the cost was about half of what I found here locally.
This desk is compact, sturdy and gets to just the right height for me. I love the standing desk for working and staying active at the same time.
The Mayline Varitask 24 X 36 Electric Height Adjustable Workstation is a must for anyone who has a home office. I love that I can sit and stand at will and never lose time having to relocate my MacBook to another surface. The first one I received was damaged in shipping and Human Solution was wonderful in quickly getting a replacement shipped. It works perfect! I would not hesitate purchasing if you are in the market for an electric adjustable desk/workstation. You can't go wrong.
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty for the base and work surface, while the electro-mechanical components have a 10-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.