May the force be with you, or at least measured by you using the Shimpo FG-7000 Series Digital Force Gauge. This handheld force gauge is available in various models ranging from 1 to 220-pound testing capacities. The rugged housing will stand up to field testing, while still fitting comfortably in the palm of your hand.
The easy-read display has an LED backlight for use in less-than-optimal lighting conditions. The display also rotates 180 degrees when the force gauge is mounted upside down in a test stand. The simple to use keypad allows users to instantly switch between push and pull testing. More in-depth menu options offer the functionality of switching measurement options, sorting through the store memory data, printing data points and changing the system settings.
Though this force gauge may look simple, the Shimpo FG-7000 series adapts to many different testing applications to deliver quality results no matter the job. Included with the Shimpo FG-7000 is a carrying case, charger, USB cable, calibration certificate and six different attachments for various testing applications.
Shimpo also offers a free software program for use with the Shimpo FG-7000 Series Digital Force Gauge. Simply plug the gauge into a PC computer and a driver will automatically begin the installation process. Data can be logged while the force gauge is connected to the computer, or previously acquired data can be uploaded from the force gauge.
The Shimpo FG-7000 Series Digital Force Gauge packs functionality into a compact design and delivers quality results.
- Free software program allows data to be sent to a computer and graphed for further analysis
- Three testing modes - track, peak, and auto-peak
- 180-degree, rotating display can be viewed hand-held or mounted upside down on a test stand
- Quick sample rate (1000 Hz) with high accuracy (± 0.2% F.S.)
- Programmable high and low limits provide quick audio/visual indicator of pass/fail testing
- Multi-language display works for customers around the world
- Includes carrying case, charger, USB cable, calibration certificate, and six attachments
|Accuracy||± 0.2% F.S.|
|Display||2.1" W x 1.6" H dot matrix LCD with LED backlight|
|Display update||10 times/ second|
|Sampling rate||1000 Hz|
|Overload||150% of F.S.|
|Power||3.6 VDC 800mAH Ni-MH rechargeable batteries|
|Battery life||16 hrs continuous use|
|Temperature range||14 to 104° F|
|Dimensions||5.7" H x 2.9" W x 1.4" D|
|Included accessories||Carrying case, AC adaptor/charger, USB cable, calibration certificate, 6 attachments: hook, flat tip, conical tip, chisel tip, notched tip, extension shaft|
Choose from the Shimpo FG-7000 Digital Force Gauge models listed below based on your capacity needs.
|Model||Capacity (lbs)||Capacity (g/ kg)|
|FG-7002||1.1 lb||500 g|
|FG-7003||2.2 lbs||1 kg|
|FG-7004||4.4 lbs||2 kg|
|FG-7005||11 lbs||5 kg|
|FG-7006||22 lbs||10 kg|
|FG-7007||44 lbs||20 kg|
|FG-7008||110 lbs||50 kg|
|FG-7009||220 lbs||100 kg|
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.