The Shimpo FG-3000 Digital Force Gauge combines a unique compact design with an easy-to-use tension and compression force sensor to bring you intuitive, easy testing for all of your jobs.
The large, backlit LCD display comes with the option a reversible display mode, allowing for easy viewing of live readings, while a programmable limit system provides a visual and audible pass/fail indication for compression and tension testing. The system is able to log up to 500 readings for on-the-fly viewing, printing, or export to Shimpo's free data logging software if you need. Shimpo FG-3000 Digital Force Gauges are an ideal choice for users in need of a small, affordable digital force gauge system.
A comparator option also allows for the FG-3000 to be integrated into a quality control system, making it perfect for use in repetitive testing environments like production lines. Use ergonomic testing tools that aid in all of your jobs with the Shimpo FG-3000 Digital Force Gauge.
- ±0.3% F.S. accuracy and 1000 Hz sample rate
- Track, peak, and preset limit modes display live readings, peak readings, and programmable high/low limit readings with visual and audible pass/fail indications
- 500 data point memory allows for instant data acquisition, viewable on a backlit LCD screen or free data logging software
- Field calibration feature eliminates the need for laboratory calibration
- Comparator output function integrates easily into pass/fail test systems
- 180° reversible display with tension/compression icons and vertical keypad allows for you to use with a test stand or for portable applications
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction provides a durable yet ergonomically-friendly frame for use in exacting environments
|Memory||500 data points|
|Display||160 x 128 dot matrix LCD with backlight|
|Measurement methods||Peak, Track, Preset|
|Sampling rate||1000 Hz|
|Dimensions||5.5" L x 2.8" W x 1.4" H (140 mm x 71 mm x 35.5 mm)|
|Weight||0.9 lb (0.4 kg)|
Choose from the digital force gauge models listed below based on your capacity needs.
|Model||Capacity (lbs)||Capacity (kg)|
|FG-3003||2.2 lbs||1 kg|
|FG-3005||11 lbs||5 kg|
|FG-3006||22 lbs||10 kg|
|FG-3008||110 lbs||50 kg|
|FG-3009||220 lbs||100 kg|
This force gauge is available with an optional handle. We recommend using this, especially when testing forces over 30 lbs.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.