The Shimpo DT-315A Stroboscope has been discontinued. For a similar product, please view the Industrial Equipment Tools page.
The Shimpo DT-315A Stroboscope is lightweight and compact, but reliable and durable for use in the harshest environments.
The stroboscope has a precise sensor for the most accurate measurements, and a collection of features, such as synchronous output and a continuous duty cycle that make it endlessly useful.
- Comes with an internal battery supply with fast recharge cycle
- Phase shift (in degrees of delay time)
- High flash rate (up to 35,000 FPM) and flash timer control
- Synchronous output
- Continuous duty cycle
- Polished focused reflector
- Comes with a manual flash controller knob
|Display||5 digits, 0.4" (10 mm) high, LED|
|Flash Tube Power/Life||Xenon, 10 W max. (100 million flashes)|
|Flash Duration||10 - 40 microseconds|
|Sensor Power Supply||12 VDC (40 mA)|
|Low Battery Indicator||Display shows all L's|
|Power Requirement||Internal battery pack|
|Auto Power Shut-Off||Yes (not active if adapter/charger is in use)|
|Temperature Range||32° - 104°F (0° - 40°C)|
|Weight||4.4 lb (2 kg)|
|Dimensions||9.84" L X 4.72" W X 4.72" H (250 mm X 120 mm X 120 mm)|
The Shimpo DT-315A Stroboscope is available in two possible voltages, 115 VAC or 230 VAC.
The Shimpo DT-315A Stroboscope can be ordered with an optional carrying case. The carrying case features a hard, outer shell with inner molded padding to safely house the stroboscope when not in use.
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.