The DT-361 High-Intensity LED Stroboscope is a velocity analyzing and measuring device that's necessary for machinery process inspection. The DT-361's LED technology boasts a long lifespan thanks to the unit's low energy requirement to power the light diodes. Light output of the LED array is much brighter than xenon powered stroboscopes, a must-have among stroboscopic tools.
The keypad and rate adjustment dial aid in making quick changes of the flash rate to coincide with changes in the speed of your process. The dial allows for precision altering of the flash rate while the x2/÷2 keys enable large spanning over the entire flash range. The DT-361 comes with the additional feature of modifying the flash duration or on time, which helps in picture clarity that's needed in printing processes. The phase shift function is ideal for rotating equipment where the user needs to shift the focus on different blades, gears, or section of the machinery.
To put it simply, the DT-361 High-Intensity LED Stroboscope by Shimpo is a multifunctional and user-ready assessment tool that's there for you throughout all your jobs in the field.
- Remarkable durability with extruded aluminum and NEMA 4X (IP65) construction
- Easy-to-read LED display and simple controls aid in user operation
- Phase shift that enables visual analysis of rotating or reciprocating objects through all points of motion/time/angle
- Flash controller dial permits accurate adjustments to the flash rate
- LED technology extends operating life and eliminates the need to replace bulbs
- Can be synchronized with input signal from sensor or controller
- Includes Stroboscope, Input Signal Connector, and Flash-light Style Attachable Handle
|Range||60 to 120,000 FPM; From Input Signal 40-35,000rpm|
|Accuracy||±0.02% of reading|
|Lux rating||6000 FPM & 3.6° (100 µs): Distance 8" (20 cm) 18,400 lx with 10" (250 mm) irradiation dia., Distance 20" (50 cm) 6200 lx with 13.5" (350 mm) irradiation dia.
1500 FPM & 3.6° (400 µs): Distance 8" (20 cm) 15,000 lx with 10" (250 mm) irradiation dia., Distance 20" (50 cm) 6000 lx with 13.5" (350 mm) irradiation dia.
|Lamp lifespan||Approx. 50,000 hours depending on usage|
|Display||6 digit red LED|
|Resolution||Internal Mode 1 FPM; External Mode 0.1 FPM|
|Flash duration||0.1 to 3.6° (0.14 µsec to 400 µsec)|
|Phase shift||0 to 999 msec; 0 to 359°|
|Power requirement||100 to 230 VAC|
|Synchronization Input Signal||H level: 2.5 - 12V
L level: 0 - 0.4V
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.