Utilizing the power of bright high-powered black light CREE LED lamps, the Shimpo ST-320BL-1 Blacklight LED Stroboscope is ideal for UV ink printing applications. The ST-320BL's LED array delivers a bright, stable strobe light over a wide measurement range and boasts a lifetime that far exceeds comparative xenon lit stroboscopes. The unit can work off user-adjusted flash frequency or from a remote sensor's signal which will automatically adjust to corresponding process fluctuations.
The Shimpo ST-320BL-1 Blacklight LED Stroboscope is a must-have tool for all your ergonomic assessment jobs.
- Wide Flash Range 60 – 120,000 Flashes/min. (1-2000 Hz) can be adjusted to meet almost all high speed applications
- Long-life Black Light LED operation for UV ink applications
- Adjustable Flash Pulse duration delivers sharper images for precision inspection
- Phase Shift Advances for viewing gear teeth, cutting surfaces, repeats, or drifting images
- Input sensor trigger function allows process machinery to control the unit's flash rate
- Delay time adjustment combined with leading or trailing edge activation simplifies unit setup
- x2 and 1/2 keys for large adjustment rate change or +/- for fine tuning
- 1/4-20 UNC connection for permanent mount applications (remove trigger handle)
|Flash rate range||60 to 120,000 FPM; 1-2000 Hz|
|Accuracy||0.01% ±1 digit of F.S. @ 77°F (25°C)|
|Lamp Lifetime||Approx. 3 - 5 years depending on usage|
|Flash duration||0.1°- 2.5°|
|Power requirement||100-120 VAC
|Input signal||12 V Pulse Input; 3 pin M-12|
|Input signal range||60-120,000 FPM (1-2000 Hz)|
|Input pulse range||Over 50 µs|
|Input signal flash delay||0-999 ms; 0-359°|
The Shimpo Blacklight LED Stroboscope is available with two power supply choices, standard 120 VAC or 230 VAC. The power supply in the United States provides around 120 volts AC while Europe and other parts of the world have a slightly higher power supply around 230 volts AC.
The 120 VAC Shimpo Blacklight LED Stroboscope will ship within 5-7 business days. The 230 VAC Shimpo Blacklight LED Stroboscope has a longer lead time of 3-5 weeks.
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.