Keep your machinery in good working order with the Shimpo Heavy Duty Xenon Stroboscope [DT-311A]. Constructed with an extruded aluminum frame, this stroboscope will stand up to even the harshest conditions in the field. Stroboscopes provide the illusion of "stopped motion" so that you can view rotating or reciprocating objects to gather data or inspect for problems. A stroboscope can even be used in place of a digital tachometer to measure the rotational or reciprocating speed of an instrument.
The Shimpo Heavy Duty Xenon Stroboscope is microprocessor-controlled to deliver highly accurate performance, even in volatile environments. Its flash timer control maximizes the life of the xenon flash tube. While the manual flash controller knob, and rate multiplier/ divider buttons allows for quick and accurate flash rate adjustments.
The external trigger automatically synchronizes with other equipment, and the stroboscope can even power other strobes. The Shimpo Heavy Duty Xenon Stroboscope is a functional assessment tool for all your quality control needs.
- Phase shift allows you to advance or turn back illusion of motion at a speed of 1 rotation in 6 seconds
- Synchronous output controls other strobes in unison
- Quickly adjust the flash rate with rate multiplier or divider controls
- High accuracy (± 0.01% of reading) with every flash
- Highly-polished reflectors ensure there are no viewing blind spots
- Handle allows for handheld use or tripod mounting
|Dimensions||7.28" L X 4.72" W X 4.72" H (185 mm X 120 mm X 120 mm)|
|Display||5 digits, 0.4" (10 mm) high, LED|
|Flashing range||40.0 - 35,000 fpm (flashes per minute)|
|Flash duration||10 - 40 microseconds|
|Resolution||0.1 fpm: 40.0 - 5,000 fpm
0.2 fpm: 5,001 - 8,000 fpm
0.5 fpm: 8,001 - 10,000 fpm
1 fpm: 10,001 - 35,000 fpm
|Lux rating||8" distance = 4500 lx @ 1500 fpm, 3375 lx @ 6000 fpm with 4.5" irradiation diameter
20" distance = 1300 lx @ 1500 fpm, 930 lx @ 6000 fpm with 10" irradiation diameter
|Accuracy||± 0.01% of reading|
|Rate multiplier/divider||Multiply by 2, divide by 2|
|Temperature range||32° - 104°F (0° - 40°C)|
|Flash tube power/life||Xenon, 10 W max. (100 million flashes)|
|Sensor power supply||12 VDC (40 mA)|
|Power requirement||115 VAC or 220 VAC ± 10% 60/50 Hz, 30 VA (specify voltage)|
|Weight||3.35 lb. (1.52 kg)|
Choose between a 115 VAC or 230 VAC power supply for the Shimpo Heavy Duty Xenon Stroboscope [DT-311A]. The power supply in the United States provides around 115 volts AC, while Europe relies on 230 volts AC.
This product comes standard with a 2-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.