Observe force changes as they happen with the Shimpo MF Mechanical Force Gauge.
The Shimpo MF Mechanical Force Gauge delivers an easy-to-use ergonomic testing tool at a cost-effective price point. The rotary dial display allows you to observe force changes as they occur, letting you monitor acceleration as well as peak measurements. They are ergonomically designed for hand use and may be used in tandem with a handle. MF Mechanical Force Gauges can also be mounted to a Shimpo testing stand.
MF Force Gauges are also durable, giving you years of reliable ergonomic testing. They feature rugged all-metal construction, and are overload protected up to 165 pounds. This handy gauge measures both pull and push forces, eliminating the need for separate gauges.
- Exceptional accuracy (±0.2% FS)
- Precision gauge movement
- Exceptionally rugged and dependable with smooth mechanical operation
- Measure both tension and compression forces
- Overload protected to 165 lbs
- Ergonomically designed
- Includes carrying case and attachments (flat head, hook, chisel, notched head, cone head, extension rod, large hook, large V-hook)
|Display||Analog dial, 2" in diameter (50 mm); Rotatable 360° for taring purposes|
|Overload capacity||165 lbs (75 kg)|
The Shimpo MF Mechanical Force Gauge is available in a variety of different capacities to meet your specific needs.
Each model is also available with an NIST certificate, which adds 5 business days to the estimated delivery time.
Shimpo MFP Handle
This force gauge is available with an optional handle. The Human Solution recommends using this especially when testing forces over 30 lbs.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.