The Shimpo MFD-02 Dual Scale Mechanical Force Gauge is easy to use, economical, and offers users dual kg/lb scales. The unit's peak force operation mode features an easy push-button reset, which is especially helpful for repetitive testing, such as in an assembly line or in quality control situations. When you need a force gauge that delivers accurate measurements, look no further than Shimpo.
- Measures compression forces and tension with only one gauge
- Rear threaded inserts makes it easy to mount to test stands
- Economical mechanical force gauges with dual kg/lb scales are excellent for push/pull force testing in manufacturing, maintenance, inspection, and material testing applications
- Dual kilogram (kg) and pound (lb) units allow for flexible usage in testing to multiple standards
- Precision gauge movement delivers a quick response for instantaneous analysis
- Dial indicator allows viewing of force changes as they occur, reducing the chance for parallax errors
- Real Time Mode or Peak Mode enables flexibility to view live readings or maximum values recorded
- Designed for handheld use, but may also be used with the optional handle - great for loads over 15 pounds
|0.02 lb (0.02 kg)
|Analog 2" (50 mm) diameter dial; rotatable 360° for taring purposes
|4 on back for mounting inserts
Choose between multiple models of the Shimpo MFD-02 Dual Scale Mechanical Force Gauge. Models vary in range capacity from 4.5 lbs up to 110 lbs.
The Shimpo Dual Scale Mechanical Force Gauge comes standard with Factory Calibration or NIST Traceable Calibration. NIST Traceable Calibration confirms that your tachometer meets the highest possible level of quality. This certification will add five business days to the estimated delivery time.
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.