When work calls for long duration sitting, the Eurotech Slider High Back Chair - Slider 1701 is here to assist you in the search for more ergonomic seating. Starting with the sliding seat mechanism that lets you find the most comfortable working postures for you, you'll get the best in ergo-friendly features with this chair. Its design includes fully articulating seat and back, pneumatic height adjustment, free-floating back height adjustment, and adjustable padded arms.
It's affordable, too, and can be outfitted in a selection of fabrics that fit in with your office style. Featuring an extra thick contoured seat and back cushion for additional comfort while tasking, this is your go-to seat for all of those long work days spent stuck to your chair. Upgrade your seat and feel the difference.
- Tilt lock locks in positions that support your ideal postures
- Height-adjustable arms keep your arms and shoulders in more ergo-friendly alignment
- Back angle adjustment changes the angle of the back in relation to the seat
- Seat height adjustment lets you choose the height that ideally situates your feet to the floor
- Waterfall seat alleviates pressure behind the knee allowing better blood flow
- Forward seat tilt helps you achieve full back support while tasking
- Back height adjustment lets you raise or lower to provide customized lumbar support
- Seat depth slider fits the chair to the length of your thighs and keeps your back in contact with the backrest
- Complies with ANSI/BIFMA standards
|Overall dimensions||29" W x 25" D x 40"-46" H|
|Seat height||19.7"-23.2" H|
|Seat dimensions||20" W x 18" D x 3" Thick|
|Back dimensions||20.5" W x 25" H x 3" Thick|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
Choose from a variety of different fabrics for a winning combination of style and comfort. The Eurotech Slider High Back Chair is available in four colors from the euro fabric line: black, charcoal, navy, or burgundy. Euro fabrics are a grade 1 fabric.
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty on seating components, and a 5-year warranty on the upholstery and foam (excluding armpads).
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.