- Designed for smaller-sized hands, the Swell mouse keeps your hand and wrist from twisting in an unnatural position throughout the workday, reducing strain and allowing for more fluid movements
- Comes with scroll wheel, on/off switch, wireless connectivity, and power-save mode (powers down after 15 minutes of inactivity, powers back up when any button is pressed)
- Does not require disposable batteries: Built-in battery can last for weeks on one charge
- Extra buttons can be used to navigate forward and backwards in your browser
- Responsive and accurate movement with standard 1600 DPI
- Designed to fit the shape of your hand and built for ergonomic efficiency and comfort
- Works on Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems
With the Swell Vertical Ergonomic Mouse, you can use your mouse the entire workday without putting unnecessary strain on the nerves and tendons in your hand, wrist, arm, and shoulder. The Swell was designed to mimic a handshake posture and keeps your hand in a neutral ergonomic position. If you have smaller than average hands and have trouble finding a mouse that is the right fit, then the Swell is just for you: We designed it to fit slightly smaller hands comfortably and ergonomically.
No need to worry about having a myriad of cables on your desk. The Swell features a 2.4 GHz RF wireless connection and is rechargeable with a USB cable to connect to your computer while charging.
This mouse comes with a scroll wheel, on/off switch, and two additional buttons that can be used as page forward and backwards when browsing. The four buttons and the scroll wheel can be used for gaming or other purposes and come ready to use, out of the box; no driver downloads are necessary. Keep in mind OS X does not support forward/back button functionality.
The Swell has a powerful rechargeable battery built right in, which will stay charged for several weeks with normal usage. Plus, the power-saving mode is enabled after 15 minutes of being idle, just press any button to resume use.
A high 1600 DPI (dots per inch) lets you have greater control over the mouse movement on the screen. If needed, adjustment to sensitivity can be made on your computer's mouse settings. The Swell Vertical Ergonomic Mouse is compatible with Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Linux, Mac OS X.
|What kind of wireless connection?
|2.4GHz RF communication
|4" W x 3.2" D x 3.4" H
|Rechargeable lithium battery (built in, charging cord included)
|Windows, Mac and Linux
|5" W x 2.9" D x 3.6" H, 5 oz
Swell Vertical Ergonomic Mouse F.A.Q.
- What DPI setting does this mouse have as default?
The DPI is fixed at 1600.
- How fast will the battery recharge?
The built-in battery only needs 2-3 hours for a full charge.
- What is the average lifespan for this mouse?
This mouse has an expected lifespan of 8 million plus clicks.
- Is there a place to store the USB receiver on the bottom of the mouse?
No, the USB receiver must be stored separately.
- Is there a warning indicator for low battery?
When the battery is getting low, the mouse will be less responsive. We recommend charging the mouse every two weeks for best performance. Set it up to charge overnight and it'll be more than ready to go when you come back the next day!
- Can I use this mouse if I'm left-handed?
This mouse is designed for right-handed users; for a left-handed option, we recommend the Wave Vertical Ergonomic Mouse by UPLIFT Desk.
- Do I need to use a mouse pad with the Swell?
It's not necessary to use a mouse pad with this mouse, but we recommend it for best performance.
- What do I do if my mouse becomes unpaired from my USB receiver or connects to my coworker's USB receiver?
To fix the connection between your mouse and USB receiver, first remove the USB receiver from your computer and plug it back in again. Then turn the power switch on the bottom of the mouse off and on again. The mouse should now be properly paired with your USB receiver. Follow the same steps if the connection becomes broken when replacing batteries in the mouse.
UPLIFT Desk Warranty Policy
We stand firmly behind the quality of our products. All UPLIFT Desk products come with a 15 Year Warranty, visit the UPLIFT Desk Warranty page for the full policy.
Free Returns with Free Return Shipping within 30 days, visit the UPLIFT Desk Returns page for the full policy.