Inside every adjustable height desk is a sort of "brain" that makes it possible to raise and lower your desk digitally. The UPLIFT Desk Control Box lets you move to your pre-saved memory settings without the need for manual readjustments.
Use with our Advanced Digital Memory Keypad to keep your desk heights saved and accessible at the push of a button.
- Houses the computer "brain" of your UPLIFT 900 Desk, ensuring that the legs move up and down when you choose
- Adjust to your pre-saved memory settings with the push of a button when used along with the Advanced Memory Keypad
- Available for 2-leg, 3-leg, or 4-leg UPLIFT 900 series desks
|Compatibility||UPLIFT 2-leg, 3-leg, or 4-leg 900 series desks|
Number of Legs
Please note: One-touch functionality is not available with the advanced keypad on three-leg or four-leg desks. Memory adjustment with the advanced keypad will require you to Press and Hold the memory button until your desk reaches the programmed height.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.