Inside every adjustable height desk is a sort of "brain" that makes it possible to raise and lower your desk digitally. The UPLIFT Desk Control Box lets you move to your pre-saved memory settings without the need for manual readjustments.
Use with our Advanced Digital Memory Keypad to keep your desk heights saved and accessible at the push of a button.
- Houses the computer "brain" of your UPLIFT Desk, ensuring that the legs move up and down when you choose
- Adjust to your pre-saved memory settings with the push of a button when used along with the Advanced Memory Keypad
- Available for 2-leg, 3-leg, or 4-leg UPLIFT series desks
|Compatibility||UPLIFT 2-leg, 3-leg, or 4-leg desks|
|Certifications||TUV (Canada and U.S.)|
|Shipping dimensions||11.6" W x 1.85" H x 3.75" D, 5 lb|
Number of Legs
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.