Make the most of your desk space with the Large Keyboard Tray by UPLIFT Desk.
The keyboard tray/mouse platform combo features an easy-to-use lift, release, and lock height adjustment mechanism that gives you all the height you need to keep you comfortable at the keys. The wheel tilt adjustment will dial you in to the exact tilt that you desire, and comes with easy-read height and tilt indicators.
Its wide, sleek phenolic keyboard platform brings your keyboard even closer to your lap and is easy to stow away under your desk when not in use. The foam pad mousing area and sliding mouse catcher on the same surface can easily switch sides for ambidextrous navigating, whether you work with both hands or shared workstations.
The whole tray is easily installed under your current desk with two included tracks; this one simple desk addition will give you much more room to work up top.
Looking for a tray with a separate mouse platform? Try the Switch Keyboard Tray by UPLIFT Desk, which features a mousing platform that can be moved from the right side to the left side of the keyboard tray.
Trying to decide which keyboard tray by UPLIFT Desk is best? Take a look at our Keyboard Tray Comparison Chart (PDF).
- Lift-and-release height adjustment mechanism gives you 8'' of adjustment without levers or knobs
- Smooth, wheel tilt adjustment allows for both negative and positive platform tilt
- Consistent adjustment with easy-read height and tilt indicators
- Standard 21'' track allows for full retraction under desk, with a second 11'' track included for limited depth desks
- Easy storage with 360° of rear swivel
- Large, 27'' wide keyboard platform will hold both keyboard and mouse
- Removable foam palm support included
- American-made durable steel track, mechanism, and slim phenolic platform meet or exceed ANSI/ BIFMA standards
|Platform dimensions||27" W x 11.5" D x 0.25" thick|
|Mousing surface dimensions||8.25" diameter|
|Height adjustment||8" total (3" above track to 5" below)|
|Tilt adjustment||20° negative to 10° positive|
|Track lengths||21" L (standard) and 11" L (for limited depth)|
|Swivel at mechanism||360°|
|Weight limit||10 lbs|
|Shipping dimensions||14'' W x 6'' H x 28'' D, 18 lbs|
- Which keyboard tray is more popular, the Large or the Switch?
While some customers like having a separate platform for a mouse, we find that most customers work just fine on the single surface provided by the Large Keyboard Tray. It really comes down to personal preference.
- I have limited space underneath my desk, will this still work?
The UPLIFT Desk Large Tray comes standard with both an 11" and a 21" track. If you only have space to install the 11" track but still want to stow your keyboard tray under your desk, the tray can be rotated a full 360 degrees. Another great option is to add a track spacer.
- What is the track spacer?
The track spacer allows you to fully stow the keyboard tray under your desk without interfering with the crossbar support running lengthwise under your desk. Here is a great video explaining the track spacer.
- Can the keyboard tray raise up above my desktop?
The Large Keyboard Tray by UPLIFT Desk will raise up to 3" above its track. If you have the track mounted directly under your desktop, it should raise just above the desktop surface. The Track Spacer will drop your keyboard tray about two inches, so it would probably only come to be level with your desk or slightly below.
- I just installed my keyboard tray and I can't get the tray to lower. Did I do something wrong?
If you've just installed your tray and it isn't lowering, you may have forgotten to remove the shipping pin. You can find instructions on how to remove it in step four of your installation guide. You will just need to lift up on the front of the tray and lower the back to relieve pressure from the shipping pin. Then it will be easy to remove.
- What is the measurement of the platform?
The Large Keyboard Tray platform measures 27" wide by 11.5" deep by 0.25" thick. That is plenty of space for a keyboard and mouse.
- Is the keyboard tray compatible with a desk that has a front lip?
As long as you have enough space to mount an 11" or 21" track and the front lip is not so thick as to set your keyboard tray too far back, then you should be okay installing this keyboard tray on your desk. You can call and talk to our Sales Pros about the specifics of your desk to double check that the keyboard tray will work for your setup.
- How should I care for my keyboard tray?
The Large Keyboard Tray can be easily wiped down with a disinfectant wipe. That will keep your keyboard tray clean while keeping the office germs at bay.
The Track Spacer by UPLIFT Desk allows you to mount your keyboard tray track over the crossbars under your desk, giving you more flexibility in positioning accessories, especially on smaller desks. If your desk is only 24 inches deep, this will allow you to place the 22" track over the crossbars so you can stow the keyboard tray completely underneath the desk.
UPLIFT Corner Sleeve
Add an UPLIFT corner sleeve to solve the issues of limited depth when trying to install a keyboard tray on the right angle of an L-shaped or corner desk. This low profile mount is available in two different models to attach to work surfaces 1'' - 2.5'' thick, and is compatible with all UPLIFT keyboard tray tracks.
Goldtouch Ergonomic Keyboard
Add a Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard - GTN-0033 at a discounted bundle price with this keyboard tray. This wired USB keyboard's split design promotes a more natural and ergonomic typing position.
Receive your accessories even sooner! Just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production and ship your order the same day. If placed after 3 pm, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
Note: Expedited production is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in adding expedited shipping to your order, please contact us directly.
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Was easy to install. Solid. Great tray. I think it's as good as the Humanscale Trays.
This product comes standard with a 5-year warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.