Maintaining your wood desk is easier than ever with the UPLIFT Solid Wood Care Kit. Life is full of little accidents - when your desktop needs a revival, employ the kit that can restore your wood back to its early luster painlessly.
Lemon oil helps clean and maintain your wood desktop, while the included furniture cloths help you polish the surface, giving your top a nice, renewed burnish. When scratches, scuffing, and staining occur, the UPLIFT Solid Wood Care Kit also includes a steel wool hand pad for restorative buffing.
Also available is a scratch repair kit, which includes a bottle of scratch cover. To use, just lightly buff out the imperfection with the steel wool hand pad, remove excess dust, and apply the scratch cover to bring your desk back to tip-top condition asap.
- The UPLIFT Solid Wood Care Kit Contains:
- 5 furniture polishing cloths
- 1 - 16-ounce bottle of Old English lemon oil
- 1 steel wool hand pad
- Scratch repair kits also contain 1 - 16 oz. bottle of Old English Scratch cover
- Packaging of the care products may vary
|Included||Old English lemon oil |
Furniture polishing cloths (qty. 5)
(Scratch repair kits also contain one bottle of scratch cover)
|Lemon oil size||16 oz.|
- Is there anything special in here, or are all of these items things I can pick up on my own?
The Solid Wood Care Kit consists of general items you can get at most any store that carries wood furniture care products. We have tested these particular items on our desktops and have found them to be the best solution to keeping your desktop looking great.
- Can I use this kit for my bamboo desk?
This kit is just for our Solid Wood Desktops, as they need to be hydrated and maintained. For your Solid Bamboo Desktop, just wipe down your desk with a damp, soapy rag to keep it clean.
- If I purchase the care kit, there is no need for me to use a coaster, correct?
You will still want to take other measures to protect your desktop. We will always still recommend that you use a coaster.
- How often should I apply oil to my desktop?
You should oil your desktop every 6-12 months, or more frequently if it appears dry.
- Is this all I need to use to clean my desktop?
The UPLIFT Desk Solid Wood Care Kit is meant to maintain your Solid Wood Desktop. You should still dust your desktop weekly and wipe down any spills with a damp rag. Also refrain from using harsh chemicals on your Solid Wood Desktop.
- Do I really need this product?
Your UPLIFT Desk Solid Wood Desktop is an investment piece, and we recommend that you care for it as such. Upkeep is just part of owning solid wood furniture, so yes you will need some maintenance products!
Solid Wood Care Kit
The UPLIFT Solid Wood Care Kit includes five furniture polishing cloths, one 16 oz. bottle of Old English lemon oil and one steel wool hand pad. This kit will help you keep your solid wood desktop in tip-top shape for years to come.
The UPLIFT Solid Wood Care Kit is available with two Scratch Repair Kit options. If you order the Scratch Repair Kit, you will also receive one 16 oz. bottle of Old English Scratch Cover in addition to the UPLIFT Solid Wood Care Kit. The scratch repair kit for light wood is great for lighter woods such as Maple, Cherry, and Pecan. The scratch repair kit for darker wood is excellent for dark woods like Walnut, Mesquite, and Sipo Mahogany.
Please Note: Packaging of the care products may vary.
Receive your accessories even sooner! Just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production and ship your order the same day. If placed after 3 pm, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
Note: Expedited production is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in adding expedited shipping to your order, please contact us directly.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.