Varier Gravity Balans Recliner
Shop All Varier Products| Click Here to Learn How to Use This Desk Builder
Choose Your Video
Varier Gravity balans® - Experience the incredible lightness of zero gravity.00:14
Selected But Not Shown
Giving users a near-weightless feeling while seated, the Varier Gravity Balans Recliner is a unique piece of ergo-friendly furniture that's engineered to encourage active sitting while you work. The Gravity gives users a revolutionary experience - to sit in radically different body postures - which makes it more than suitable for working at a desk in addition to relaxing. Lean forward or back, depending on your current level of engagement, and feel what more ergonomic seating can do for your work style.
The chair's wooden runners are specifically designed to react to the body's changing position, automatically balancing body weight and encouraging proper posture. By letting users remain in motion, they can achieve increased circulation and put an end to fatigue caused by less than ideal sitting. Change your seat and change your life.
- Unique open design allows users to change positions for comfort
- Adjustable neck cushion supports users of differing heights
- Balans design concept dynamically follows the body's movements
- Design works for home, studio, or office use
- Ideal chair for relaxing and working
- Inspired by Peter Opsvik's original Balans chair design
- Recliner is handcrafted by skilled artisans in Norway
- 7 year warranty on all wooden parts, 5 years on mechanical parts, 3 year guarantee on upholstery and foam
|Upholstery||Black Step fabric|
|Base finish||Natural or black|
|Weight limit||250 lbs|
The Gravity recliner comes in a natural base finish and is upholstered with black Step fabric.
Soft tape is adhesive tape that affixes to the bottom of the chair's runners, protecting wood floors and other hard flooring. It matches the frame finish.
FREE UPLIFT Notebook and Tablet Stand
The UPLIFT Notebook and Tablet Stand will come in handy not only when you're traveling, but anytime you want to set your laptop or tablet in an ergonomic position. Choose from seven different height settings to keep your screen at eye-level, which helps you avoid problems like eye strain and neck and back pain. This item also works well as a document holder, allowing you to input data without having to move your neck repeatedly from document to screen. The stand is lightweight, easily portable, and best of all, it's free!
This product comes standard with a 7-year warranty on all wooden parts, 5-year warranty on mechanical parts, and a 3-year warranty on upholstery and foam.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.
Are you sure you're finished customizing this product?
In many cases, we can offer bulk quantity discounts for purchases or smaller orders made over an extended period of time. Bulk deals are based on anticipated volume and the products you've selected. We can also provide you with brochures and swatches to assist in your purchasing decisions.
Swatch Request Form
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.