The Varier Thatsit Balans Kneeling Chair with Backrest is based on the design of the popular Variable Balans Kneeling Chair, but includes updated features not found in typical office chairs. Ideal for users who sit for long periods, this chair is engineered to promote ideal posture and movement, giving you benefits like increased energy and circulation just by changing the way you sit.
Specially designed wooden runners distribute your body weight, automatically straightening and balancing the spine properly over the pelvis. This promotes more ideal postures over a full range of motion and encourages you to reposition your body, maintaining movement and comfort throughout the workday.
- Allows the user to move between a variety of different sitting positions throughout the day
- Design is ideal for home or office settings
- Wooden runners distribute weight over the full range of motion and also act as additional support for the feet
- Runners follow the movements of the body and encourage active sitting positions
- Backrest is height and depth-adjustable and is removable
- Backrest versatility allows it to support the arms or chest if the user decides to turn the chair around
- Height-adjustable leg cushion fits petite and tall users
|Back height||33.86" - 37.01"
86 cm - 94 cm
|Weight limit||250 lbs|
The Varier Thatsit Balans Kneeling Chair is available with black Step fabric upholstery and a natural wood frame finish.
Soft tape is adhesive tape that affixes to the bottom of the chair's runners, protecting wood floors and other hard flooring. It matches the frame finish.
FREE UPLIFT Notebook and Tablet Stand
The UPLIFT Notebook and Tablet Stand will come in handy not only when you're traveling, but anytime you want to set your laptop or tablet in an ergonomic position. Choose from seven different height settings to keep your screen at eye-level, which helps you avoid problems like eye strain and neck and back pain. This item also works well as a document holder, allowing you to input data without having to move your neck repeatedly from document to screen. The stand is lightweight, easily portable, and best of all, it's free!
This product comes standard with a 7-year warranty against fabrication faults on wooden parts, a 5-year warranty against fabrication faults on the mechanism, and a 3-year warranty on upholstery and foam.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.