The Workrite Poise LCD Monitor Arm for Sierra Tool Bar/Privacy Panel has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit our sister site UPLIFTDesk.com and view the Monitor Arms page.
Easily increase your desk space and ergonomics with one tool. The Workrite Poise LCD Monitor Arm for Sierra Tool Bar/Privacy Panel attaches to your Sierra Tool Bar or privacy panel to bring you an adjustable, floating monitor arm that's here to bring your work to the next level.
The Workrite Poise LCD Monitor Arm also features a parallel linkage design with an adjustable pneumatic counterbalance that secures your monitor above your workstation in an ergonomically correct position.
Multitask to the max and enjoy all of that newfound real estate you'll have at your workstation with a single desktop addition.
- Makes it possible for technology to adjust to the user rather than forcing the user to adjust to the technology
- Makes maximum use of the available desk space
- Monitor rotates from portrait to landscape viewing modes with rotary stops to prevent cable damage
- 360° rotation at the mounting base and first extension allows folded storage as shallow as 4"
- 180° rotation at the monitor connection for positioning and collaboration
- Monitor tilt of 180° (70° back and 90° forward) to support touch screen application
- Supports monitors up to 22 lbs
- 10 year warranty
|Tilt range||160° (+70°/-90°)|
|Pivot at base||360°|
|Extension/monitor||360° / 180°|
|Rotation||360° - portrait to landscape|
|VESA plates||75mm and 100mm|
|Mounting||Compatible with Sierra Tool Bar or Privacy Panel|
Choose between two different finishes for the Workrite Poise Monitor Arm: graphite or silver.
This product comes standard with a 10-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.