The Workrite Poise LCD Monitor Arm Extended Reach has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit our sister site UPLIFTDesk.com and view the Monitor Arms page.
Larger workstations like corner desks will love the extra long extension afforded by the Workrite Poise LCD Monitor Arm Extended Reach.
Have an adjustable, posable monitor for all your jobs and multitasking with one uplifting desk upgrade. This monitor arm comes with an extra seven inches of reach compared to the standard Workrite monitor arm that's ideal for larger work stations or corner L-shaped desks.
The Workrite Poise LCD Monitor Arm Extended Reach easily attaches via C-clamp or grommet and allows for smooth adjustments with one hand. It also features a parallel linkage design with adjustable pneumatic counterbalance that floats the monitor above work areas while keeping your screen in an ergonomically correct position.
- Makes it possible for technology to adjust to the user rather than forcing the user to adjust to the technology
- Makes maximum use of available space, increasing productivity
- Monitor rotates from portrait to landscape with rotary stops to prevent cable damage
- Cable management system from base to monitor neatly organizes cables out of sight
- 360° rotation at the mounting base and first extension allows folded storage as shallow as 4"
- 180° rotation at the monitor connection for positioning and collaboration
- Monitor tilt of 180° (70° back and 90° forward) to support touch screen application
- Supports monitors up to 22 lbs
|Tilt range||160° (+70°/-90°)|
|Pivot at base||360°|
|Extension/monitor||360° / 180°|
|Rotation||360° - portrait to landscape|
|Weight range||10-22 lbs|
|VESA plates||75mm and 100mm|
|Mounting||C-Clamp or grommet|
Choose between two different finishes for this monitor arm: graphite or silver.
This product comes standard with a 10-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.