Eurotech 4x4 SL Multi-Function Task Chair 498SL
| Shop All Raynor Eurotech Products| Take a Tour
Selected But Not Shown
Enjoy a supremely adjustable seat that supports you in all of your work projects. It's the Eurotech 4x4 SL Multi-Function Task Chair - 498SL, featuring advanced ergonomics that brings comfort and productivity closer together than ever. This affordable office accessory comes with a sliding seat mechanism, giving you the flexibility to change the depth adjustment, which lets the chair fit a wide range of users, making it perfect for workstations with multiple sitters.
The Eurotech 498SL 4x4 offers soft, supportive, contoured foam cushions, adjustable lumbar support, and height- and width-adjustable arms for even more comfort at work. Give yourself the office upgrade that can alter your work for the better with one simple addition.
- Tension control adjusts to fit your body weight
- Center tilt angles the chair from a point under the center of the seat, allowing you to rock
- Tilt lock secures chair in positions that support your posture
- Back angle adjustments let you change the angle of the back in relation to the seat
- Seat height adjustments
- Waterfall seat relieves pressure behind the knees and promotes better blood flow
- Forward seat tilt helps you achieve full back support while tasking
- Back height adjustment lets you raise or lower the lumbar support
|Overall dimensions||29.5" W x 26" D x 37"-43.5" H|
|Seat height||18"-21.5" H|
|Seat dimensions||20" W x 19" D x 3" Thick|
|Back dimensions||19" W x 20" H x 3" Thick|
|Weight limit||250 lbs|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
The Eurotech 4x4 SL Multi-Function Task Chair is available in four standard colors in Euro fabric: black, charcoal, navy, or burgundy.
Choose from a variety of different fabrics for a winning combination of style and comfort. These chairs are considered by Raynor Eurotech to be custom covered chairs. Note: Custom chairs take 5-7 business days to manufacture before they will ship & are not returnable.
|Gunslinger Recycled Leather||Grade 2|
|Canyon Vinyl||Grade 3|
Good chair & customer service
Posted by Frank on Aug 3rd 2013
Build quality is decent. The sliding seat mechanism does not keep the seat pad completely fixed on the lowest setting (about a centimeter of play back and forth), had I known this I would have gone for the 49802a model. The chair has a chemical smell to it that seems to be lightening up after 3 days...Other than that its a pretty comfy chair. One more thing, this is a chair for an above average height person, I'm a little over 5'9 and with the seat on the lowest height setting my feet are JUST hitting the floor. This chair is probably no good for somebody under that height range.
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty on seating components, and a 5-year warranty on the upholstery and foam (excluding armpads).
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.
Are you sure you're finished customizing this product?
In many cases, we can offer bulk quantity discounts for purchases or smaller orders made over an extended period of time. Bulk deals are based on anticipated volume and the products you've selected. We can also provide you with brochures and swatches to assist in your purchasing decisions.
Swatch Request Form
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.