- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Adesso Tru-Form Pro Ergonomic Keyboard
The Adesso Tru-Form Pro Ergonomic Keyboard (PCK308B) offers an ergonomic keyboard, an integrated touchpad, numeric pad, multimedia keys and hot buttons all in one handy device. The Adesso Tru-Form Ergonomic Keyboard features a contoured split key design for comfortable key stroking. The built-in touchpad includes a left and right mouse button and a built in wrist support, eliminating the need for a separate mouse and saving valuable desk space.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Adesso Tru-Form Pro Ergonomic Keyboard is available with either a PS/2 or USB connector.
The Adesso Tru-Form Pro Ergonomic Keyboard Features:
Split, gently sloped shape encourages a natural hand, wrist, and forearm position for maximum comfort. Additional features include a built-in wrist support and a split spacebar. Split-key and 3D design conforms to your natural arm and hand positions, reducing tension in shoulders, arms and wrists.
Integrated touchpad eliminates the need for a mouse and saves valuable desk space. The Glidepoint Touchpad puts computer control at your fingertips. Navigate, scroll, zoom, access files and enter data all with just a light tough of the finger. Double touch on the pad itself to double click and save wear on your fingers. It's easy, it's comfortable, and installation is a snap.
Discover the new Tru-Form Pro, with one-touch buttons that take you directly to your favorite multimedia activities- navigate music and video clips, surf the Web, start many of the programs you use most, and more. With these eight hot keys and a stylish ergonomic design, this keyboard adds dynamic features and vibrant looks to any desktop.
Adesso Tru-Form Pro Ergonomic Keyboard Specifications
- 105-key extended keyboard layout as well as 8 hot keys
- Windows power keys included
- LED indicators for Num Lock and Caps Lock and Scroll Lock
- Available in black or white on both models
- PCK-308B offers a PS2 connection, and PCK-308UB offers a USB connection
- Dimensions: 19.25" W x 10.75" D x 2" H
- Data Cable Length: 63"
- FCC Class B approved and CE approved
- Hardware - Pentium and up
- Software - Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME, 98
March 28, 2016
This is my second ergonomic keyboard. The first one (from another company) worked great and only died after a glass of water was deposited on it. Sought a replacement and was attracted to this one. Bought it and after one hour of usage realized the angle is so steep that it negates the purpose of an ergonomic keyboard. Do not buy!
Cons:Steep angle. Hurts wrists when typing.
Adesso Tru-Form Pro Keyboard
June 14, 2014
I like the keyboard; ordered two, but one had sticking keys and would not work. Adesso support not responsive.
April 14, 2013
We are overall very happy with this keyboard, it is smooth and responsive and can handle high speed keying. The only problem I have with it is the touchpad, it has a built in scroll feature on the right side and it is easy to engage it inadvertently. Other than that we love it. It is also nice that there is only one hookup for both the keyboard and touchpad.
touch pad key board
October 10, 2012
This keyboard worked for approximately 1 week then started to not work properly. This is the second touch pad keyboard I have tried. I had a Periboard 507 that lasted just over 1 year and then started not working properly. The difficulty I had with both of them is they will just stop working and then start again after a minute or so.....very frustrating. When it stopped functioning none of the keys worked only the mouse. When they do work they are wonderful and have given my very painful shoulder great relief from soreness and fatigue. I need to find one that will last more than 1 year and is fully functional at all times.